A Girl's Dream?

2049 At the Kim residence. A 24-year Jo-hee was at her parents' house looking at old picture book.  While looking at the book was also looking at the news and seen her little sister and her members arriving back from their world tour. 

Johee smiles, Starla had been doing so much and all nine members stayed together for a long time, she only wish Mercy did the same. 

"Jo-Jo" calls her mother. snapping outta trance, Jo-hee looks at her mother walking towards her with bright smile on her face holding Johee's dog. "Still looking" she asked.

Johee sighs. "I'm actually finished, I was going to head out to" Jennie smiles "We'll I guess you're leaving Merci here?" she said looking down at the dog. Johee smiles at her mother. "Yes, cause Merci won't be a problem and I be back tomorrow if possible... and Hajun won't be home either" she explains. 

Jennie sighs. "I was hoping to have both of my daughters here, one comes back from a world tour and the other getting ready to leave... My life now" she said. Jo-hee giggles and looks at her sister again on tv, showing the love sign and cuddle up to member Chailee. 

It brought a memory of her and Roa doing that. Jennie then looks at Johee in deep thought, "Sweetheart?"

"Yes"

"Is something bothering you?"

"I just remember, of when I was 13 and I debut in Thailand with others girl, we were so successful for 3 years then BOOM! we had to disband and then I became a actress to forget that time, and Go-eun debut when she was 13 and she 21 now and Starla is still together," She explains.

Jennie nods. "I understand" 

"I mean so much, Roa is composer at JYP, Ella is back in Sydney, Daiyu is studying medicine and getting ready to graduate soon and Nin, Global star, both in Korea and Thailand, I wish we were together again" she says.

"Have you spoken to them?"

"No..." 

"We'll I mean I still talk to Roa's folks, I could check in-"

"There's no need mom" Johee says. 

"Jojo it's okay if you miss them, I pretty sure they do the same... You can never forget A girl's dream... all five of you once shared it" she said leaving Johee stunned.

----------

Meanwhile in Thailand

At Nickhun's house, the now 61 year old was reading his morning paper while drinking coffee. "Still reading huh?" his wife Victoria said, Nickhun sighs. "We'll I ain't got nothing to do... My sons moved out and I'm retired so this what a old man does" he jokes making Victoria laugh. Then Victoria turns on the news and spots a familiar face. "Honey" she said Nickhun looks at the TV and spot Nin on the television.  BREAKING NEWS: Nin Opas-iamkajorn's announces her engagement to longtime boyfriend South Korean Singer-Songwriter Hyunsik Han. 

"Unbelievable, Hyunsik finally put a ring on it, 11 years later." he said smiling, "That's great" 

Nickhun smiles before his house phone started ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nickhun!"

"Who is this?"

"Metas"

"......"

"Metas.... Win's brother, Nin's uncle"

"....." 

"Mickey Boy"

"MICKEY?!" Nickhun said. Metas sighs on the other line. "It's good to hear from you, so many suprises, Nin is engaged. When's the wedding?"

"Don't know yet... but thats not the reason I called?" Nickhun turns his head. "Then What's wrong?"

"Um, you It's Mercy's debut album anniversary next week"

"Yeah, how can I remember it went Diamond Palatium in just 3 weeks, hard work-" Nickhun explains. Mick nods, "GMM Is planning to do something to celebrate, A reunion of the group. 

Nick frozed. "Mick... I haven't seen or spoken to the girls since the disband, that 11 years ago, I tried but its too hard, I still feel guilty"

"Nick, you can't blame yourself, it was out your hands-"

"I could have fought harder" he whispers. "I know me too" 

The two stayed silent. "When is the celebration?"

"Two weeks from now, if we can get the girls to agree talk about news " he said. Nickhun sighs. "Give me day" 

------------------