1. Park and hanging out (Jaden Walton)

"Jaden.." "Y/n." He said my name after i said his. "Wanna go to the park?" I asked "HELL YEAH!" He yelled sounding like a four year old and I began to giggle. We then walked out his room.

We ran into Daelo as we were walking out "Hey Y/n can we play Fortnite?" "Of course. As soon as I get back from the park." He frowned "Why so longgggggg?" He whined "Don't do this Daeloooo!" Jaden complained "I promise I will! Maybe I can get you a snack, would you want a snack?" I questioned "Yeah! Can you get me...hmmm." He put his finger on his chin thinking.

It's been a long second "How about a drink?" "Sure." He responded quickly "Okay. What kind?" "Uhhh Gatorade!" "Red?" "Yeah red!" "Okay. See ya!" "Byeeeee." He continued saying e until we got out the door.

"He's so cute." "Yeah runs in the family." Jaden bragged "Clearly it didn't get to you." I joked. He looked at me with a fake offended face "Well I'm way cuter than you!" "Do you need a mirror?" I suggested. He lightly nudged my side "Ouch!" "Oh shush!" He said starting to skip i followed him skipping all the way to the park.

We both started laughing for no reason running to the swings "Wanna take pictures." "Mhm." He mumbled. We asked this kid to take pictures played a little and we walked to a corner store for snacks.

We walked in and ran to the candy section "HEY! No running please." The worker asked "Sorry!" I replied

We got the snacks and asked strangers to take pictures of us again. We were walking home and one of Jadens bags busted open and I started laughing so hard as he started chasing the drinks

"You idiot!" I said while laughing "Shut up!" He yelled while chasing them out of breath. I started chasing them too and we finally collected them all

"I told you to double bag." He looked at me with a straight face and shook his head "This is what happens when you don't listen." I said sighing

As we were walking I posted our pictures

@Theyadore.y/n

⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️

⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️