2. bathroom (Javon Walton)

'First day of school. Yayyyy😐' I think to myself. I go to my closest and look for a good outfit. I can't decide! I'm gonna call Daelo.

                              FaceTime call
                                 Daelo😱💕
       ————————————————————
                              Connecting...
(You're words)
(Daelos words)

HEYYYYY DAELO!
HI Y/N!
I have to go to school soon.
Yeah I know. Are you guys still picking me up?
I think so. I'm not sure?
ASKKKK HURRY!!!
OKAY OKAY.
*asking*
Yeah.
Okay. Well what I called you for is..WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??
UHHH. Can i see what you have?
Yes!
Okayyy.
Here they are...
1

2

2

3

3

Or 4

Or 4

(If you don't like them you can find I different one if you want

(If you don't like them you can find I different one if you want.)
——-
Hmmm. I think y/o (your option)
Ooooooo good choice, okay love you bye! Thank you!
You're welcome. Love you bye!
Byeeeee- 
                                      ENDED
                                    —————
Time skip 10 minutes*
HONK HONK
'JESUS'
"Honey they're here!" My mom yelled up to me
"Okay, thank you!" I ran downstairs and got my book bag. "Bye mom!" I kissed her on the cheek and ran out the door hearing a faint bye.

I open the car door and jump in "HEY!" "Hi Jayla! Hey guys!" I get Hey's and Hi's back.

(I made this for the seating in the car you guys are in)

Jaden*——-We just arrived I'm pretty nervous I haven't had contact with other people in like three whole months

Jaden*
——-
We just arrived I'm pretty nervous I haven't had contact with other people in like three whole months. Well except the Waltons fans coming to us when I go out with them. I usually turn the other way and wait till they're done but sometimes it takes to long.

Me, Javon, Jaden and Jayla get out the car and say bye to everyone else. When we walk in the building who do I see? Penelope the biggest bully and attention seeker in the whole school.

She has the biggest crush on the twins mostly Javon sometimes she says they're dating but I know that's not true obviously. He talks about how much he hates her 24/7.

She thinks he's friends with her, he try's to be nice but she's just straight up annoying. I see her walking out the crowd of people surrounding her. She starts walking up to us, Jayla was already gone going to her locker and Jaden walked over to his friends from the baseball team.

"Loser." She says shoving me while her friends laughing in the distance. She stands in front of Javon and starts twisting the bottom of her dress. "Hey Javon." She says biting her lip. "Hey.." he says awkwardly looking over to me.

"So I'm having a new school year party at my house and you and Jaden are invited." She said about to continue saying something else "Cool." He says cutting her off a little. "Okay yeah, but there's limited invitations. So you're so called friend can't come I'm sorry." She says looking over to her friends "Oh then I guess I can't go if there's limited invitations. Give it to someone else though!" He tells her about to walk away.

"UGH FINE! Y/n can come!" She shouts rolling her eyes "Hmm I'll think about it. '' he says to agitate her "It's gonna be funnn.'' "Mhm." He said walking away and I follow behind.
————
Time skip to lunch
————
I was second in line until Penelope pushes me to the side "You gotta wait in line." "You stole my spot!" "What do you mean? I was here." "No you weren't you asshole." "W-what did you call me?" She looks down all sad and people push through me to comfort her. I hear a lot like "Are you serious?" "Bitch!" Stuff like that.

I just ignore everyone and get my lunch it took about 10 minutes since I got sent all the way to the back to get it. It's disgusting I don't even know why I waited. I walk over to Javons table it had a lot of people I didn't know. As I was about to sit down Penelope sit next to Javon and looks at him.

"Hey cutie." "Uh hi?" He says looking around "So the party?" "I already said I didn't know." "Sorry." She says looking at him with sad eyes. I go walk up to Javon about to talk to him until she looks at me stands up and pushes my lunch tray all over me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She and her friends just laugh and then pretty much the whole lunchroom is laughing with them.

I run out the lunch room right into the bathroom and just start crying. Why did she have to do that? Why me? I get a whole bunch of paper towels wet them and start wiping my shirt off. Someone burst through the door startling me. Javon? "Y/n I'm sorry!" He runs over and hugs me
I'm still startled but I hug him back "Dude, you're in the girls bathroom." I start laughing and look at him

He doesn't say anything and brings me into and stall. He locks the door and we sit on the floor. "I'm really sorry." He says "You already said sor-" "I know, but I should have stood up for you! I'm sorry!" "No! Its not your fault don't say sorry."

I pull out my phone and give Javon one of my ear buds. We listen to a playlist I feel his hand go onto mine. About 12 minutes past and I feel something drift onto my shoulder, I look over and see him asleep. I put my head on top of his and close my eyes.
———
I wake up to banging on the door I get up and open it to see the janitor. "You guys get the hell out of here! The whole school was searching for you guys. Everyone thought you left school." She says dragging me by the arm and pokes Javon with her foot. "Why are you in the fucking girls bathroom?" She asks as her face is literally turning red. He wakes up and immediately jumps up "what time is it?" "3:57! We told your parents we couldn't find you the principle just called to let them know we found you." "I'm sorry!" "I know what you guys were doing in here!"

Me and Javon look at her confused and realize what she meant. We start saying no and its not what you think. "Yeah, Yeah. Just go!"

1099 words

A/n: Hey guys sorry if this was a little cringe. I have like no other ideas. Sorry I didn't update for a while it really late and I was bored so here ya go. Should I make a part 2 of the party? Okay okay bye!!!!!
-Carly<3