*Prologue*

-!3rd pov!-

-!3rd pov!-

a (f/c) motorcycle drived through beach city, a helmet of having a logo of a gem, a (f/g) to be exact.

What seemed to be a truck following them, a moving truck, while the person drives to their distention the truck parked, they got off their motorcycle looking around.

"Nothin has changed..." The person would mumble, taking off their helmet off as their hair flew out. 

Their (h/L) (h/c) would swing a bit at the wind blew through them. They had beautiful (e/c) eyes..eyes you could get lost on

Their smile still on their face as they sighed

"Oh, it's great to be home!" The (h/c) girl said as she stretched smiling having her arms in the air.

"Y/n..." A familiar voice was heard almost sad even.

Their (e/c) orbs turned towards a boy with curly hair with black eyes...It's steven!

"Stevo!" The girl said opening her arms for a hug as the young boy ran to her arms hugging her tight.

"Y/n! Oh it's great to see you! its been years since you left for college!" Steven said tears of joy appeared in his eyes.

Y/n chuckled at the boy patting the boy, "It sure has been. Geez, nothin' has changed has it?"

The young boy chuckled and shaked his head, "A few things but I know you'll catch up, now come on! the others have to see you!"

Steven said as he grabbed, your hand as he ran to his house while running over there you saw the gems and Greg well your adopted father, waving at them, they finally notice you smiling having a few tears in the corner of their eyes.

"Y/N!" They screamed as you ran to them giving them a big group hug, "Oh gosh just look at you!" Greg said happily to see his daughter again. "You're just like I have imagine," said garnet. 

"Dude, you have changed...A LOT" said amethyst while ruffling your hair as you giggled, "It's so great to have you back Y/n.." Pearl said wiping her tear away.

After a while of talking and catching up, your father left to set up his "rock show" which you nodded as you all stated to sing and ran on top of the hill and laid there sighing.

"I want everything to stay like this and never change.." Steven said taking a flower while smiling

"Agreed", said pearl. "Here, here" said amethyst, "You bet" you said, garnet just stood silent smiling looking at the sky.

"How's the future look garnet? Do we just stay like this forever?" He asked garnet who just turned to him and checked the future...which she sat up and frowned.

.
.
.
.

"No..."