A liar's actions

Summary:Looks like she needs to
Break off a fight by her friends.she also
Needs to put that liar's actions back to
Herself,fast.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

No one's pov

As soon as those words came out of the noble man's mouth,aria has her eyes widened as she shouted. "What?!" This made several people turned their heads to the empress but,clearly she doesn't care about that as what matters now are her two friends that were confirmed fighting in the other side of the hall.

She quickly demanded the noble man where are they,and the man nodded his head as he leads the empress to the two noble ladies fight along with yoriichi following behind her.

As soon as aria arrives,she saw the horrible sight of serena and scarlett.both ladies looked terrible as both of their hairs were now tangled and messy by the way they pulled it against each other.the expensive dresses they wore had visible wine and food stained,along with small pieces of their dresses torned by their hands.

Serena and scarlett glared each other like wolves on guard,ready to prey on each other to bits.

That is,it was stopped by the empress herself as she stood by the middle of them with her arms stretched to each ladies,with a stern look on her face. "Madame scarlett and lady serena,i demand this fight to end right this instant!i will talk to both of you later as to know what happen here.leading you to ladies to fight recklessly.." aria told them,and without complains,the ladies frowned but agreed.

They were taken to the audience room,where aria and yoriichi sat as their eyes looked down at the two ladies who had their heads look down at the ground.

"So,tell me..." the empress started, "what made you go into a brawl with each other?" Aria asked,her red eyes directed to the two noble ladies.

Serena was the first one to speak up, "that red wench was the reason to why my husband divorced me years ago!" The lady in black shouted,her finger pointed directly at the woman in red. "I already told you that was a long time ago!i do not love him!" "Liar!you have no place to just make up such excuses!" Serena sneered.

In response,scarlett snarled at the woman. "You are better to know he does not love you if he would just leave you like that for the sake of me,and you know that!!" As noble ladies bickered,a shout causes them to silent them up quickly. "Enough!" The blond empress demanded,as she gave the two ladies a glare. "No more argueing.i had enough trouble for today,and from what i learned,serena...how did you learn about this affair with scarlett?"

Aria asked the white haired lady,as she desperately wants to know on how did she learn about the secrets and lies her ex husband once tricked her.

"Someone told me."

"And who could that be?"

"Her name is unknown to me.but based on how she looks,she was a pretty young lady with silver hair and adorable dark eyes with an innocent smile to match." The lady in black huffed,as she crossed her arms while both aria and yoriichi were surpise to hear her answer.

"What?"

"I am sure you had heard me the last time,you're majesty."

"Yes,i did.but,was she the one to approach you first?"