Oklahoma?

I practically cried, making my way down stairs, trying to be quiet and not wake the others. Faye, being better to live with, actually can stand somewhat talking to now, but absolute hell to sleep with. I've gotten jack shit for sleep the last few nights, trying anything I could think of. I've contemplated just murdering the bitch but.. decided not too. Deciding on sucking it up and try to at least get an hour or two on the couch instead.

      Lexi's been.. distracted since the whole Cal thing. She said she'll tell me once she gets 'further into it.' Not sure what that's suppose to mean but like.. was kind of weird. She's been none stop on her laptop, typing away viciously. She tries to text back, sometimes not replying for long periods of time, I'm assuming her being distracted with all her typing. It's fine though, she seemed really focus on whatever she's working on, and gets all excited when she goes to talk about it, but stops herself from doing so. Literally just making me more curious.

     Fez and Ash have been doubling down on security more, Ash watching the cameras more than usual. I'd go down sometimes, sometimes doing my homework or just sit there and scroll on the phone. Ash often putting on new songs for me to listen to and we'd sometimes smoke. We'd joke sometimes, laughing and sometimes showing the other person a post or edit the other one found. I'd try and ask more about his and Fez's childhood, but he usually avoided saying much on that subject.

"Just go fuckin sleep in my room." I blinked lazily at Ash, him being somewhere close by.

"I'm fine." I waved him off, almost forgetting he probably couldn't see it.

"You've barely slept since she's been here. Just go sleep in my room, I'll take the couch." I looked at him weirdly through the dark, rolling over to face him.

"I'm not gonna just take your room Ash. You've put up with enough as it is."

"Most of which is by choice." I would have frown, if I didn't have a strong meaning he was talking about not wanting to help Faye.

"I'm fine. Go back to bed." I tried, pulling the sheet closer. The light flicked on causing my eyes to squint even if they were close.

"Ow, what are you doing?" I pulled the sheet over, trying to block out the light.

"Get up." He tugged on the sheet, causing me to pull it back.

"Leave it. Go to your room, or I'm having Fez ground your ass." He scoffed at me, fully ripping the sheet off me as I hop off the couch trying to reach it from him.

"Me, grounded? You funny." He held the sheet away from me in a messy bundle. He suddenly bent down in front of me, grabbing me by my knees and threw me over his shoulders.

"Jesus, Ash!" I clutched onto him, stairs to close for comfort with my face.

"I'm serious Ash, I'm not taking your room. You're literally just keeping me up longer than I would have been trying to sleep on the couch!" I whispered yelled at him.

"Just sleep in the room and shut the fuck up." He walked in the room, tossing me on the bed. Holy shit, I think this is the first time I've been in here. I looked around quickly, trying to observe the room but didn't have time as I noticed him going to leave the room.

"Seriously Ash, I can't." I grabbed his arm, pulling him back in the room.

"Why are you making this into such a big fuckin deal?"

"Because I feel bad!" I whispered harshly, saying it as if it were so obvious.

"You had to share your brother with me, and put up with the bullshit that follows me everywhere. I can't take your room too, please don't make me take that from you too!" I pleaded, he stopped trying to pull his sleeve from me, his facial expressions changing quickly. I let go quickly, and looked away, mad at myself. He stayed silent, far longer than I would have liked, or was comfortable with.