chapter 11

Third POV

"Good morning guys! Did you sleep well last night?" (Y/n) greeted the tailed beasts that is laying at her couch because (Y/n) suggested that they will have a sleepover to know each other better. They all nodded at her.

"The foods on the table! I'll be going now! Also! Don't go out! If you don't want to get captured and be put at a cage until I retrieve you all." (Y/n) said as she walked out and lock the door, she then turned around with her eyes closed feeling the nice breeze.

"Another nice day, what could go wrong?" (Y/n) stated as she opened her eyes only to be shocked at what she saw.

"Ahhh!!! Dazai! Why are you doing a suicide in front of my door?! Do you want me to get arrested?!!?!" (Y/n) screamed at Dazai who was about to tie the knot at his neck

"Oh! (N/n)! Good morning! What a nice day were having today right?" Dazai said ignoring her outburst and continued to tie the knot at his neck.

"Get down from there!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she jumped and tackled Dazai to the ground and snatched the rope out of his reach and throw it away.

"(Y/n)-chan~ you meanie~" Dazai whined as (Y/n) glared at him but then sighed and gave him a cute little (f/c) pouch.

"What's this?" Dazai opened the pouch and found a cute little cookies that looked like him. He then looked back at (Y/n), who looked at the side with a pink cheeks. "I was just making cookies that is a shape of a cat but my hands moved on their own and instead of making a cookie that is shaped as a cat, I made a cookies that is shaped like you guys in the agency, so I want to give it to you guys, and that's what I did." (Y/n) reasoned.

Dazai grabbed one cookie and took a bite, his eyes widened because of the taste. "Woah! (N/n), this is delicious!" He said and eat another one. "Did you already give the other cookies to the agency?" He asked

"Yeah, I did, I let my clone deliver it." (Y/n) replied "I'm glad you like it!" She added

"Are you free today (N/n)?" Dazai asked her. "I'm about to go to the agency until I saw you about to hang yourself." (Y/n) replied as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"That can wait! Come on! I want to hangout with you today!" Dazai said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and dragged her to who knows where.

////////////

They stopped at every shop that caught their attention and look inside but they didn't found something interesting.

They are walking until they found a river, (Y/n) look at Dazai and sweatdropped when she saw him stop in front of it.

"No! Dazai! Wait!" (Y/n) yelled as she saw Dazai jumped in the river, she unfortunately tripped at a rock 'causing her to fall into the river.

Dazai's POV

"(Y/n)-chan! I didn't know you want to go on a double suicide with me!" I said as I poke my head out at the surface of the water but I realise she isn't there.