chapter 19

Third POV

A man with a sickly appearance and has a short and choppy black hair, with side bangs that reached to his chin, it also had white at the tips of it, also known as Akutagawa Ryunosuke was seen asleep while laying on a futon with a blanket covering him.

He was woken up by a delicious aroma coming from the outside of the room that he is currently in.

He stood up and found his coat folded neatly on the table, as he put it on, he noticed the smell of it. 'this smells like raspberries.' (you can just change the scent if you don't like raspberry scent.) He thought, Akutagawa then opened the door and followed the delicious aroma.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was humming some random song while cooking, but then I heard someone's footsteps coming towards my location.

When it stopped I turned around and saw Akutagawa, standing in front of me. I smiled at him.

"Ohayo, how was your sleep Akutagawa-kun?" I asked him softly. My hand was at my hip and the other is holding a ladle.

 My hand was at my hip and the other is holding a ladle

"I-it was okay..." Akutagawa stuttered with a flustered face when he saw me, I tilted my head. 'is he nervous? Or embarrassed?' I thought but immediately shook it off.

"Great! I thought for a second that you aren't comfortable sleeping on the futon... Now, why don't you seat down there and wait for me to finish cooking, so we can both go to our separate jobs." I said as I pointed at the chair near the table, he nodded quietly and obeyed.

'that's strange... When he saw me at the Mafia base, he totally chased me for a fight... Whatever, this is totally nice, instead of being chased around.' I thought and got back to cooking.

Akutagwa's POV

'so this is (Y/n)-san's apartment... It was small but it's also cozy and warm.' I thought as I look around, I noticed a toy puppy at the top of a shelf.

' I thought as I look around, I noticed a toy puppy at the top of a shelf

'I didn't know, someone as strong as (Y/n)-san has that kind of stuff.' I continued to look around but doesn't found anything that caught my interest.

I sighed. 'my first encounter with (Y/n)-san is horrible because I had to fight her, and I also injured her comrades. I thought that she was just like the others but I was wrong, she had a kind heart, she even helped me when I passed out in hunger and didn't take advantage of it by killing me on the spot.'