𝑪𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒔 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕: 𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔: 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑵𝒑𝒄..(/𝒋)

𝑪𝒘:𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒖𝒃 𝒄𝒐𝒏(𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒂) 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒆(𝒚𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂)

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒚 101 /𝒋

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

Likes reciving more than giving this poor baby loves to be spoiled by you creaming on your tongue more and more...Till shes all overstimulated. Dont make her feel bad for it!!
She just needs to you release all that pent up stress. Bby is so shy when it comes to asking so dont ask just lean towards the idea and just before you know it your right in her legs.

-𝑨𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒂

She loves giving so energetic about it too! Her soft teases when she ties you up in shibari waiting to unwrap that sweet gift she was offered all hot and panties exposed Just all for her. And when you tremble under her tongue and when she gets away from your drooling heat just to edge you with her face covered with your wetness brings flusterness towards your face. What a tease.

-𝒀𝒐𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂

Your a dumbass if you think you will give when your with this woman expect her fox instincts to go into primal mode drinking up your juicies like its her last meal enjoying it to the point your overstimulatied dumb dont blame her though! your just so tasty in her eyes she cant stop but finger you while she does it and she cant stop till you faint or cream so much to a point your so sore and beg her to stop

-𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐

Loves reciving and begging you to continue degrading you everytime to fail to please her her whimpers and breathy moans and mutters for you to do a better job when you cant Such a sweet woman. Cant treat herself sometimes but only with you between her legs and her face fucking you to reach her high dont edge her! she works so hard to please you and her country cant you give her reward please you cant ignore her cries cant you?

-𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒊/𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒏

Spewing degradtion against you when you eat her out loves reciving and giving but her favourite is reciving watching you sob when she chokes you with her cunt watching you struggle to drink up her juices and trying to finger and eat her out like a good girl.
Dont get mad at her you screwed up the mission now you need to pay for it by pleasuring her and let her relax.

-𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗