25

Jungsun is a powerful and wealthy man. He is part of the riches family that still standing in Korea. Their business is use by million all over the world. He is also one of the most intelligent business owner, second to his father. He can have everything he wants using money in his bank account.

Jungsun's father molds him to the perfect person. In order to maintain the good quality of true leader and genius man. He studied at well known university in United States, got the highest degree in everything. Their fathers in each generations doesn't care about the mental health and physical health of their bloodline.

The most important thing is the surname and money.

Well, most rich people have that too.

He have many connections and friends that one call away and everything snap within seconds and will ruin one or many lives.

He felt powerful because of it.

He thinks he can make decisions by his own.

Power and Money, the temptation that ruins the persons morals and kindness.

When the time he needed to impregnate someone in order to have an heir, he did as he was told resulting to Jungkook.

He did the same mistakes his father did to his surrogate. Different person, same situation, and same mistakes.

He didn't have any idea where is the surrogate or Jungkook's mother.

He is just repeating the history.

-

He closes the door silently, not wanting others to see him.

He went inside his room that he'll going to leave after two weeks. He will missed it.

He is now holding the baby again, who was wide awake, unaware of the sad atmosphere coming from his feeder.

Taehyung looked at him then smiles, sadly. He caresses the baby's soft cheeks. The baby seemed to feels his sadness, his small hands looking for something to grab. Taehyung leans towards him, wanting to feel the small hands damps on his. He hugged him on to his chest, letting out of the tears he tries to hide from the pain of words and slaps that Jungsun had given him.

"I love you gukkie", he whispers

"So, so much"

"Remember that, please"

He kisses his cheeks, his button nose, his forehead, and his eyes that sparkles the stars, his savior.

"I know that you won't be able to meet me, to hear me, or to see the glimpse of me but always remember that Mama (Papa), loves you"

"I know that people or your grandpa and Dada would not consider me as your other parent but for me, I'll forever be your Mama (Papa)"

"Don't forget about me okay"

Taegguk must have understand him from his small nod, he smiles.

"Promise me, okay? Hmm"

"I carried you for eight months, give me mercy from your cuteness, my little bun", he laughs heartily.

He notice that Taegguk is closed tightly, he knew that he is hungry now. "Sorry for the dramas bun, want your milk now?"

Taehyung sat on his bed, removing his upper clothes from the right then fix the baby to latch on it. Taegguk latch aggressively. Taehyung kisses him on forehead.

While the other one is busy latching, he look for pumps to save milk for the baby when he left. Good thing it was place in the small cabinet in his bed. He grab and connected it to his right breast and began to pump, automatically.

He sangs lullaby, enjoying the silence and small slurps from Taegguk. Maybe the memories of this scene will last a lifetime, for Taehyung.

-

It's been two hours since Taehyung left them. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook is in the same situation, sitting on the sofa, minds and body is in the different places.

The hadn't move on from what happen earlier. The way Jungsun insulted them, Namjin's staff betraying them, Jungkook's driver Mang Tomas a spy for them all throughout being his staff but paid by Jungsun to watched them, the slap, and Taehyung on his knees begs Jungkook's father and loosing everything; the payment, his membership in Surrogacy center and etc.

The scenario played to Jungkook's mind for the past two hours, then remembering how Taehyung told him not to like him because he will lose everything. He didn't think it was that serious. He makes the biggest mistakes that Taehyung was the one going to suffer.

It was him that was suppose to suffer and sacrifice, not the one that does nothing but good actions towards him.

An innocent person will experience the pain of one's decision and actions.

He didn't know until now that one's action may affect everyone.

Realizations usually happens in the end, making the one who decide decipher and feel the pain of the consequences of the action.

-

Jungkook is getting anxious, he needed to talk to Taehyung, as in right now.

He got up, not caring about his older friend and went inside to Taehyung's room

He needs to apologize.

But do apologies can change the situation in a snap of a finger?

He opens the door slightly, Taehyung is not around then hears the sound from the bathroom. He is probably cleaning himself.

He invite himself inside and saw his child in the middle of bed, sleeping soundly.

He smiles, softly touching the baby's cheeks until he notices a bracelet on the baby's side.

He takes a grip and saw a bracelets by letter beads spelled in different colors.

T A E G G U K

Taegguk, what a beautiful name, he thought.

Taehyung wanted to name their (his) baby, Taegguk.

The combination of their names.

Taegguk, it is then.

"Hi Taeggukie, Dada's here", he whispers, smiling cutely.

He sigh again, "I hope your Papa will forgive me from my mistakes"

"I love you", he kisses his forehead.

Taegguk's father and birth giver's favorite - forehead kisses.

He didn't see Taehyung, tears spilling on to his cheeks as he watch them interact, hiding inside the bathroom door.

Jungkook sat on the bed, silently not wanting to wake him up and to don't go with the surrogate's wrath.

"Do you know that it's my mistakes that Papa Tae will leave you? I'm sorry that you have to witness it. I hope someday, this situation will stop"

"And you and I can bond to Papa"

"If it will going to happen", he sighs shrugged. It was hard to think positively right now.

He kisses taegguk's small fingers and quietly left.

What will happen to them now?