Birthday - SJ

REQUESTED BY: mimiromanova
Happy Birthday! ^

AGE: 15

WORD COUNT: 1858

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up to my mom shaking me gently to wake me up, I groan and turn my body so that my back is facing her.

"Y/N baby wake up, it's your birthday"I hear my mom whisper to me, I groan in response and get a chuckle from my mom.

"Come on baby, it's time to wake up"She says laughing slightly as she pulls me up so I am sitting up against my headboard.

"No mom, I wanna sleep"I mumble out trying to slide back down the headboard but my mom stops me.

"No come on, I'm making your favourite breakfast"She says and I slowly open my eyes and look at her with a pout on my face but my mom just kisses my forehead and stands up straight before rubbing my shoulder to urge me to get out of bed.

"Fine, let me get my phone first"I say and reach over to get my phone and get out of bed and let out a big stretch.

"Good girl, come on Rose, Colin and Cosmo are waiting for us"My mom says as she goes to walk out of my bedroom with me close behind her.

Rose is my 8 year old sister, Cosmo is my 1 year old brother and Colin is my step dad but I think of him as my real dad because he has been there for me more than my real dad.

"Happy birthday Y/N!"Rose shouts as I walk into the dining room where everyone is including Aunt Lizzie.

"Thank you Rosey!"I say happily and give her a big hug.

"Happy birthday munchkin"Colin says hugging me and giving me a kiss on my head before patting my hair down and pulling away from the hug.

"Happy birthday my little angel"Aunt Lizzie says walking over to me with wide arms beckoning me to walk into them.

I hug her tightly and she kisses my head a strokes my hair and we stay like that for a little while until Cosmo starts to make a fuss making all of us laugh.

"Don't worry Cos I didn't forget about you"I say as I pick him up out of his highchair and bounce him gently in my arms as I hug him.

"Birfay!"He says cutely making all of us smile and laugh at him.

"Good job baby boy"I say as I kiss his big fat cheek, making him giggle.

"I better get started on that breakfast"Mom says before kissing my head and walking into the kitchen.

I sit in my normal seat with Cosmo on my lap and Rose beside me, Aunt Lizzie sits across from my and Colin and mom usually sit at each end of the table.

"Breakfast is served"Mom says from the kitchen and Colin and Aunt Lizzie walk in and get all of our plates and mom comes and sits down as Colin puts Cosmo in his highchair again.

We all chat and eat our breakfast happy to be in each others company.

"So Y/N what would you like to do today?"Mom asks me smiling at me as we all finish eating our food.

"I'm not sure, maybe we could just stay here for the day and have a family day and then go out for dinner later"I suggest shrugging my shoulders and mom nods her head.

"If that's what you want to do then we can do that"Mom says smiling at me and I nod my head and Mom and Aunt Lizzie start to clean the breakfast away while Colin brings Cosmo and Rose into the living room.

I go to my bedroom to get ready for the day, I have a shower and dry and style my hair before doing my skincare and then putting on some light makeup such as concealer, highlighter, blush, mascara and some eyeliner.