𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

the loud drops of rain startled the ginger boy  awake from his sleep

awake from his sleep.

his body rolled off the bed making him whimper holding his head.

"ow" he pouted tears welling up in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away.

he stood up on his wobbly legs and read the time on his clock.

the time read eight forty-five which made his scurry to his closet finding an outfit for his first day of college.

nick was officially a freshamn in college after getting a scholarship for journalism.

nick had a big desire for writing, ever since he was a young kid he would always write.

most of nicks life he was in and out of foster homes.

he learned to write down his experiences in every home he lived in so he could look back on it when he was older.

once nick hit the age of eighteen with the money he had from working he moved into an apartment in the city.

at first he thought it was marvelous idea seeing as it had an amazing view and it was nice quality but once the bills came he had a hard time keeping up with the bills causing him to have to move out.

he managed to find a cheap small modern cabin out of the city that also had a bus stop great for nick who didn't have a car.

nick was snapped out of thoughts with his alarm that reminded him when to leave his house.

nick looked down and saw he was still in his dinosaur pajamas making him panic ripping off the clothes off his body and running into the shower.

he dumped a large amount of shampoo and conditioner in his hair rubbing it in before quickly rinsed it out.

he grabbed his towel and ran into his closet getting the clothes he picked out earlier.

he pushed the white oversized hoodie over his wet orange hair which he didn't bother to dry over his head.

he paired it with dark blue baggy jeans and his baby pink and white jersey jacket.