𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

nick was ready to bust out and cry

'why did I agree to this?' nick thought over and over again rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans.

the small fragile boy had just remembered his fear of meeting new people.

"you okay there nicky, you seem a little tense?" madison held the steering wheel with one hand resting the other one on nicks thigh in a comforting manner.

"i-i.. uhm yes. just a little nervous." madison cooed at the small boys cuteness.

"there's nothing to be nervous of, my brother and his partners are very nice, and there's barley gonna be people there."

partners, plural? nick head turned to the side confused on what she meant by 'partners'

"oops, did I forget to tell you that my brother is a raging whore who can't just have one boyfriend to himself?" she thought to herself; tapping her fingers on her chin pretending to think.

nick nodded giggling a little at the word, 'whore' his nerves were quickly eased and he quietly listened to madison tell funny stories about her brother and his bfs all throughout the car ride to her brothers house.

++

"sometimes I get jealous of how much money they have." madison scoffed exiting her car, she stared at the large mansion in her view.

nicks jaw dropped at the sight of the house, madison completely forgot to mention that her brother was crazy rich.

madison held her hand out for nick seeing his frame slightly shake. she knew the boy had something special to him from the moment she saw him, it was why she wanted him to meet her brother. she had a feeling the couple would connect.

nick slightly smiled and took madisons hand, holding it tightly, heart thumping out his chest, he stood up tall telling himself everything was gonna be okay.

the door opened a familiar face stood with his arms crossed observing madison in a disgusted manner, before his arms outstretched slightly.

"gas must've been cheap for you to come all the way over here," the tall male smirked, "shut up, I only came for my brother in laws, not your ugly face" she scoffed.

before he had the chance to say some smart remark back, his eyes reverted to nick, and nick was able to get a good look at the males face to remember where he saw it.

"nicky, you don't know my brother diego, do you?" madison asked

nick did know her brother, he was his spanish professor

++

"m-maddy, you're b-brother is our spanish professor?"

madisons hand loudly smacked against her mouth, her eye grew in shock, "im so sorry nicky, i forgot to tell you."

nick seemed to notice that madison forgot a lot.

"it's okay, j-just don't leave me please." madison smiled taking nicks hand and leading him to the kitchen where the others were.

"look who it is!" maddy bowed entering the kitchen, the tall ginger scoffed, "why yes it is me, queen madison." nick giggled behind madison making his presence known. 

"something smells good." the tall ginger licked his lips sniffing the air before his eyes deverted to nick, everyone  deverted their attention to the human with the intoxicating smell.

nick whimpered lowly feeling uneasy with all eyes on him, he was on the edge of slipping but he tried to hold on.

"can you guys stop staring at him like he's some piece of meat." madison scoffed catching everyone off guard. they all quickly went back to their conversations expect for the ginger who still continued to watch the boy all a sudden feeling hungry.

he quickly excused himself out of the kitchen and went to find his way towards the living room. "did you guys see that fucking human?" the ginger muttered to his boyfriends diego and felix

diego nodded picking up a glass with red liquid inside, spreading his legs while he sat back in the chair.

dante groanded seeing the red liquid wasn't human blood, but animal blood.

"you guys disgust me, i need some real blood and i know just where to get it." the ginger smirked having felix shake his head knowing he was going to play around with the small human in the kitchen.

"don't touch the boy, dante. madison brung him which means he leaves in tact." dante rolled his eyes coming towards diego watching as he drunk the blood slowly. when diego put the glass down felix licked off the leftover off his lips.

"fuck that's good." dante's eyes flashed a quick color of red before they turnt back to his normal hazel color. felix looked at the two dazed feeling the sexual energy radiating off of them.

"t-tell everybody to go home." diegos eyes didn't leave dantes as they moved towards upstairs.

"oh god."