𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

the nutty caramelized smell of coffee hit nicks nose once he entered the coffee shop

a bright smile coated his face feeling comfortable with the aroma in the shop.

his eyes scanned around the room for an empty table he could sit at.

he spooted one near the table and walked towards it setting down his laptop.

nicks first day of school was quiet overwhelming for him but it wasn't something he couldn't handle.

he found out that his spanish teacher also taught language arts which he was coincidentally in.

nick emptied all of thoughts from his day and put his focus on his computer.

he stared at the blank page for twenty minutes before he gave up closing his computer.

tears slightly welled up in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away.

nick hated how sensitive he got when things didn't get his way.
he quickly stuffed his had in his bag and searched for ellie for comfort.

he felt her elephant horn which made him smile.

the sound of the cafe bell made nick quickly retrieve his hand from his bag.

his eyes landed on a police officer entering  the cafe.

nick watched his every move, he wasn't sure why he did but he seemed intrigued by the tall man.

he couldn't make out what he was saying but he noticed the cashier blush every five seconds making nick scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.

'is she okay, why does she keep blushing?' he thought to himself before shaking his head and putting his attention back on his laptop.

while nick was too busy in his laptop the police officer took his coffee and his pastry and sat at the table next to him.

the male couldn't hold himself back from sitting next to nick, ever since he entered the small shop a strong scent dragged him to the back of store.

and the smell was coming from nick himself.

the male watched nicks every move slickly, he just wanted to grab the boy and bite right into him.

but he knew better than to cause such a scene in public.

he quickly finished up his meal and drink and took his leave not wanting to start problems.

++

you would say that any person would hate public transportation but not nick.

he loved riding the bus, he saw a bunch of interesting things on his way to his destination.

there was always one baby who would always ride with his mother every single mornings and nick made it his mission to catch the same bus as them so he could coo and play with the baby.

during the afternoon or the night it was quiet, it wasn't as crowded as the morning one of the cons of riding a bus.

nick watched the trees pass by waiting for his stop.

his phone buzzed in his pocket causing him to fish for it.

a notification from madison showed on his screen making him smile.

once class ended madison insisted that they exchanged numbers so they they could hang out more.

mads: hey nicky, ik we just met but my brother is having a house warming next week and i rlly wanted you to come with me and my friends :)

nick: oo ofc ill come, can you tell me what time 'cuz i have work on the weekdays

mads: 7pm, it's on friday and ill pick u up!

before nick could respond to madison message his phone went blank making him sigh.

nick always forgot to charge his phone before he went to sleep causing his phone to never be fully charged.

he put his phone in his bag seeing as he was at his stop and stood up saying his goodbyes to the people on the bus.

"goodnight everyone!"

____

*excuse errors*