Episode 1: Moving in

???: I can't still believe this is really happening.

Scene shows an African-American carrying a box as behind him was a truck putting more boxes in the ground, this is Duke Thomas aka The Signal: Gotham's Newest Vigilante. He starts to walk towards the gate as he sees by the door a man in his 40's in the door of a mansion... that was Bruce Wayne aka The Batman... yes The Freaking Batman and Duke's mentor.

Bruce: Welcome to your new home, Duke. I hope you'll be happy here.

By Bruce's side was an elder man who was also happy to have Duke... that was Alfred Pennyworth aka The Butler: He's the best of them.

Alfred: Master Bruce and I will oversee the movers. Why don't you let Master Damian give you a tour? He's very excited about your arrival.

When Alfred said that, Duke looked to the stairs of the home, he saw the exact opposite of excitement... he saw a kid of dark skin, not like Duke, giving him an annoyed face... that... was Damian Wayne aka Robin: He's still working in his people skills.

Duke: That's okay. Maybe I can help you guys instead?

Alfred: *pushing Duke to Damian* Nonsense, we have everything covered here. Off you go.

Damian had his arms crossed as Duke clearly felt a bit of tension from Damian... he felt weird... very. Scene changes to Damian already showing Duke the mansion but with hands on his hoodie as Duke looked astonished.

Duke: Wow. It's one thing to visit. It's another to realize I'll be living here.

The two stop walking as he shows a portrait with many heads and names.

Damian: The family. Minus Barbara Gordon, F/N L/N, Stephanie Brown, Luke Fox and Kate Kane. Father has been meaning to get the portrait updated.

The portrait had six heads and names: Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain and Damian Wayne. They keep walking towards Duke room.

Duke: Do they all live here?

Damian: Only father, Pennyworth and I are the only permanents residents. The others are in and out.

They were now in Duke's room who was also super astonished.

Damian: Does this room suit you?

Duke: Uh, yeah. This is great.

They were walking by the main ballroom with Damian explaining its meaning.

Damian: Father sometimes host parties here to maintain his identity. There's so much small talk, it's terrible.

They were now in the cafeteria as Damian leans to Duke.

Damian: This is Pennyworth's domain. He'll decide if you have cooking privileges. Father has a life-time ban.

They walk towards the Batcave as they heard a wrench working, they look by ledge seeing a guy with long spiky blond hair, with a white tanktop and a dragon tattoo in his right shoulder and piercing in his earlobes, very small and simple. He was repairing a hi tech motorcycle, that was F/N L/N aka The Knightcrawler: Cassandra Cain's boyfriend/fiancé, nobody knows their status.

Duke: And that is?

Damian: That... is F/N.

Y/N: Moron, new guy.

He passed behind them completely shocking Duke and Damian who had an angry face.

Duke: Where did he?

Damian: He does that a lot.

Duke: I've been meaning to ask. What's with that dinosaur?

He pointed to the Batcave's dinosaur as Damian monochromatically says these next words.

Damian: It eats people.

Duke: Whoa cool.

They were now outside the mansion but Damian stops.

Damian: I'd be careful moving about the grounds.

Duke: Why?

Damian: *smirking* Booby traps.

???: There you are.

Damian looks back seeing Bruce as Duke kept a... sort of worried face.

Bruce: Damian could you help Alfred for a moment?

Damian nods and walks away but looks back at Duke.

Damian: Welcome to the Manor I suppose.

He walks away as Bruce walks towards Duke.

Bruce: How was the tour?

Duke: I didn't realize the dinosaur in the Batcave could take down intruders.

Bruce: Eh? *smiles* I think Damian might have been having a little fun. The dinosaur is just a souvenir from an old case.

Duke: *pouting* Oh. Should've guessed he was messing with me, can't believe I thought you booby-trapped the courtyard.

Bruce: Ah, that one is actually true, I finished installing the laser grid just a few weeks ago.

Duke: *shocked* Laser grid?!

Bruce: Don't worry. We only arm it at night.

Duke: *completely shocked* This place is... overwhelming.

Bruce: I know moving into a new home can be tough. It'll be a bit of an adjustment, but we're all here for you.

Duke: Thanks. That means a lot.

Bruce walks and puts a hand in Duke's shoulder both looking at his new home.

Bruce: Welcome to the family, Duke.

1st episode of Wayne Family Adventures is here everyone and like this... every chapter is short, either less than 1,000 words or maybe 10 to 100 more than a 1,000. Still I hope you enjoyed it and this is not canon to First Heir of the Demon.