Episode 3: Arm Day

Y/N was seated in the ground wrapping Cassandra's hand wraps, Tim lifting weights, Tim running in a treadmill and Jason doing push ups, until a guy wearing joggers, a blue tank top and a towel around his neck, black wavy hair and blue eyes entered the scene... that... was Richard John "Dick" Grayson aka Nightwing: The Original Robin and The Prodigy Son.

Dick: Sup, Damian?

Damian was panting and sweating while running at full speed for a while. Dick walked to the gymnastics rings and when he was about to do pull ups with the rings, he looked at Jason.

Dick: Light day, Jason?

Jason was actually annoyed at that comment as he glared at Dick.

Jason: I was just getting warmed up, actually.

He started to do quick push ups with one hand, until Tim appeared.

Tim: Pssh, that's nothing.

He drops the dumbells and did slow push ups with one hand and two fingers only. He looked so confident until Jason appeared doing it as well.

Jason: Please, everyone can do those.

Damian: You're all pathetic.

Damian stood up in his hands alone and did hand stand push ups.

Damian: This is what you should be doing.

Damian also confident until Jason appeared by his side also doing it.

Jason: Sorry, kid. You aren't that special.

Y/N: Okay.

He walked and did a hand stand but one hand and he smirked at the others.

Y/N: And this is for me a light day, folks.

He smirked until Jason appeared again doing it.

Jason: You're superhuman and this is light day for you? Every gymnastic person could do this.

Dick: How about.

Dick hopped off and did a one handed hand stand, two fingers, legs crossed as the boys did it.

Jason: First one.

Tim: To a hundred.

Damian: Wins.

Cassandra walked by the boys and knelt in front of Y/N having a smile.

Cassandra: Really?

Y/N: Cass... just let us... boys be boys...

Cassandra: Okay. *walks away smiling* Though this is a bad idea.

Later at night

It was time to eat... and well... the boys were now... armless. They did more than a hundred and now their arms are lifeless. Cassandra was eating happily though the others... hell no.

Dick: Ow, so much, ow.

Tim: *trying to eat with the spoon on his right feet* C'mon, I... I... I can do this.

Jason: Can't reach.

Y/N: *his hand trying to grab the spoon* A little... further.

Jason: This is why... you never presume someone, Grayson.

Dick: Bah, you started it by imitating everyone!

Cassandra: Told you.

Next up: College