All Of Him~

XINGQIU'S POV:

I was walking over to Chongyuns place for his birthday planning something very special for him. Once I got there I knocked on the door for it to be answered by Shenhe. I said "Im here to hang out with Chongyun!" she didnt say anything and just let me in.

I walked up to Chongyuns room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and said "Oh hey Xingqiu, why are you here?" I responded by saying. "Happy birthday Chongyun I dont have a gift for you but something even better~"

"Oh- uhm what is it?" he said "You'll see" I responded he said, "Okay" we walked over to the bed and sat there and chatted until Shenhe left for work and once she left I got up and locked the door.

Chongyun said " Why did you lock the door" I didnt say anything and came back and sat on the bed. "Are you going to answer me?" he asked, I responded saying, "Oh you know my suprise~" "Yeah" he said.

As I pinned him down on the bed on top of him his face started to get red. I said "Well this is it~" he responded with a short "O-oh~" I lowered myself onto him and started kissing his neck softly as he let out soft groans.

I stopped kissing his neck and removed his shirt. I rubbed my hand all over his chest before putting my mouth on his nipples and sucking on them softly.

____________________________________________
CHONGYUN'S POV:

    I let out gentle groans as he continued.
"X-Xingqiu~!" I screamed

"Yes Yun~?" He responded with a smirk

"D-dont stop~!!" I yelled

"Okay, if you insist~" He said

After he said that my legs started shaking as he slowly removed my pants. At that moment I realized that I forgot to put underwear on this morning! When he fully removed them he looked happier than when Xiangling accidentally made a dish people like using slime condensate.

  Right then I retook control of my body, grabbed him, and flipped over where I was on top of him. He smiled as I stared into his gorgeous amber eyes. I soon started to rub his chest and removed his shirt, thats when I realized he had slipped off his shorts and had his legs wide open.

I stared at his crotch for a while before moving my head down to it. I looked up at him making sure of his consent. I put my mouth on his crotch causing his privates to go into the back of my mouth. I started sucking on it slowly and he started moaning louder and louder with every suck. I took his arms and pinned them to his sides and sped up what I was doing, I could tell he was going to release any second now.

  I stopped and licked it one last time causing him to release all over my face. I licked some of my face and around his crotch. Then I noticed he didn't want me to stop. Im surprised I have gone this far without needing a popsicle. So I sat in between his legs and waited for him to give me the signal.