IT ALL CRUMBLES DOWN

XINGQIUS POV:

  Chongyun and I sat on a hill near watching over Liyue Harbor when suddenly Chongyun stood up and and walked closer to the edge and sat back down. I didn't question it, but I started to get curious when he started shaking and breathing hard. I walked over and sat next to him. I put my hand on his, it was ice cold. I then removed my jacket and wrapped it around him.

"T-Thanks but... thats not the reason I am like this..." he said softly.

"Then why are you shaking like this?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

His whole body started to go pale."You will see soon..." he said.

We waited in silence until all the sudden there was a shiny object falling straight towards the center of Liyue. I thought nothing of it because of how small it was, but the second it hit the ground, there was a loud noise and everything went white for a moment. I felt Chongyun pick me up and start running away from the Harbor. I finally got enough energy to open my eyes. I looked behind us, what was there before my eyes made me start shaking then start crying.

Liyue Harbor was up in flames....

Chongyun kept running in the direction of the Chasm. I couldn't speak because I was still in shock of what happened. My mind kept filling up with questions. Was Xiangling okay!? Is anyone okay!? Who did this!? Why would Chongyun expect it!? And then it hit me...

The Fatui caused all of this.

Chongyun slowed down and then came to a stop. I could still smell the smoke. We both sat down and I layed in Chongyuns lap while he rubbed my head.

"Why would this happen..." I said softly.

"I don't know but... Its all the Tsaritsa's fault. Shes planning to take down the nations one by one after she gained the gnosis from it. She started with Liyue even though the anemo archon had his taken first. She took advantage of us since Morax is dead..." He said all in one breath so I didn't hear most of it.

I looked back where the flames were and wondered if anyone was okay. But the person I was most worried about was Chongyun.
_______________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

lovely angst I love it and leaving you guys withouta part-2