THE ICE BREAKS

XINGQIUS POV:

     "What do you mean you can't come back!?" I said my voice cracking every other word.

"I said what I said I am sorry but I need to go." He said as he turned around and walked towards the edge of the hill.

Shenhe screamed"Chongyun wait!!!" as she ran to him but it was to late he had already plunged down. She started to walk to the edge again. I stopped her.

"Its no use going after him... Hes just gonna run away again. I just want him back.." I said feeling tears start forming in my eyes.

     Shenhe took me back home with her. I laid in Chongyuns bed cuddling with his pillow because it at least smelled like him. I fell asleep after crying for a while and woke up with my eyes hurting. I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. After I went downstairs and Shenhe already had food set out on the table for me. I sat down and ate a small bite then started feeling sick. I stopped eating and went back to the bathroom. I sat there for a while before throwing up what I ate and a small amount of snot.

  I went back into the room and heard a knock on the window. I opened it and Chongyun climbed through.

"Shh.. Don't tell anyone I am here! Im hiding here." he said softly.

"C-Chongyun! I missed you so much!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

He told me "Hey.. You look sick do you wanna cuddle to make you feel better? We just have to keep the door locked and the curtains closed."

"Yes of course..." I responded being happy to see him again.

We both cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up to a blood splatter on the floor and Chongyuns fake glasses on the bed. The window was frozen shut. Probably from where he used his vision to keep anyone from getting to me. I picked up a sharp object and shattered the ice. I saw nothing not a trace of him but, I remembered where the fatui took him the first time so I threw on some warm clothes and left a note for Shenhe.

I as fast as possible to Monstadt then took a break. The next dau came and I continued to go up to Snezhnaya and opened a map. I found exactly where the fatui had been staying. I ran into there after Knocking out 2 gaurds. I walked through the place and into a room with Chongyun sitting there tied to a pole with his hair dyed a bright red from where he was bleeding.

"Chongyun!!" I screamed loudly. He looked up shakily.

"B-Behind you.." He said quietly.

I turned around and the Tsaritsa herself was right behind me.
_______________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Another cliffhanger oops.. Well I am just getting tired so as always have a good day/night wherever you are♡♡