Prologue

Everyone thinks our family is the most lovable, caring family they ever seen. But they don't know is the opposite my dad is the most strictest in our family because he's the man of the house that what mom says and that's bullshit. My dad also is very strict about my love life he says I'm not allowed to fall in love with someone.

He basically told me that not my brothers because he says they a boys- Men's and all I think is bullshit just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't have the same rights as well. I have been going on a strict diet since I was a kid all that dad cares is about my appearance.

At the age of nine I was already a Model, but lucky me I stopped.

My dad always judge me by how I look or dress he says that I should wear dresses but those aren't my things I prefer suits but in events I wear dresses I just like suit more.

All my life have been like hell, since I was nine I have been going to events, ball and etc.

I always have to be the one that my dad expects me to be instead of my brothers hanging around jerking lucky me they always have time for me my brothers are so overprotective over me.

When I was a kid they use to spend all night with me watching Disney because of how much my dad made me cry. Sometimes sneak out with me having fun at the park.

My dad never allowed me to go outside often only with my brothers or him he doesn't even trust mom, mom watch everything my dad told me and acted like it was normal.

My brothers use to argue with her, of how much she watch as my dad treated me and judge me.

When I turn thirteen I had ED my dad was so angry at me that he had to send me to my Grand parents for two weeks it suck I have Recovered thankfully.

Turning sixteen I had this crush on a boy at school, we had feelings for each other but I told him I can't date him, dad found out and he even send me to home school since that day.

Sometimes when I'm sad I just go for a walk and give food or money to Homeless people, I never was homeless but my grandparents told me how does it feel to be homeless they were too.

I sometimes gave thousand dollars to a homeless man, it makes my day even great, I brought a hundred of coats to the homeless people they thank me a lot.

I do it for my Grandparents who died two years ago and for the people that really need it.

My brothers are only one year apart as Lucas is only eight years older than me and Nicolas is nine years older.

Lucas, he's married to a model she's very pretty they have a kid, Aria she's only one which she has bright brown eyes as her mother, dimples like her father.

She's the cutest and I'm the best Aunt, Nicolas is not married yet he's only into his work he had multiple girlfriends but he's not into marriage. He also owns a club as well. He also has dimples three of us has it on our cheeks.

He do race cars he's like in his 18 always wear black jackets and pants,shirt. He mostly doesn't wear Suits.

Me Aveylnn Russo twenty three with no boyfriends everyone knows me as a independent woman which I'm grateful for all the love the public sends me it can be stressful.

I donate thousands of money to a orphan that burn, I'm so happy that they have a roof in their head and food to eat.

I heard a knock on the door "Who is it?" I asked looking up from the magazine paper "Your favorite brother Lucas" He says through the door as I chuckle.

I walk to the door opening it seeing the sight of Lucas and Aria "I didn't know you were coming back home" I asked looking at Aria in Adoration. "Russo told me to visit because we having guests from Seattle" he give me Aria.