4

"Gosh you look gorgeous I bet he's going to go crazy over you" the makeup artist said as she apply blush in my cheek

"Gosh you look gorgeous I bet he's going to go crazy over you" the makeup artist said as she apply blush in my cheek. Yeah right like he's going to do that only if they knew. I fake chuckle then said, "He would"

Is my wedding day and let me tell you is stressful I had to wake up five in the morning five freaking! Morning can you believe that. Just get dress and get all gorgeous for him and the people more like guest I don't even know half of them. I wonder how Mateo is doing I'm just wondering nothing else.

He's my soon to be husband why not wonder right? My hair is done my makeup is almost finished. They had to kick Emory out of the room cause she was 'being a distraction'

Is not her fault that she's a good talker and tells good story though after I locked Emory with Nick that day, well you see they all went on me but they good friends though. I did a good job.

Nico threaten Mateo the whole day he said he would cut each fingers and give it to his dogs I'm not surprised that Mateo looked right in his face and say anything just with a straight face. It was scary though.

Yesterday I spend the night watching my favorite Disney movie with my family; Emory Nico Lucas Olivia. Since I'm going to Spain we decided to spend a night together. It was fun.

"Done" The woman said, I give her a small smile. She grabs the dress from the small couch and handed to me. "Thank You" I whisper to her.

I walked to changing room, I strip off my clothes I looked myself in the mirror, I sigh looking at my body I look more Skinner I trace my finger to my body.

Lord I wished I had the perfect body. Tears drop down my cheek I immediately wiped them out. I got in my dress and put on my heels.

I looked at myself, bones. That's what I saw just bones showing off how am I going to walk out there while people watching me in disgust.

Pretty body.
Pretty face.

I tried not to cry in my makeup "Sweetie are you there?" The woman knocked the door "Yes I'm done" I fixed my face from sad to fake happy.

I walked out of the changing room "Look stunning my dear, is your mother here to see you?" She asked me if only she knew my mother is the worst person.

The door opened I turned my head to the door. Mom. There with a smile in her face like she's happy for me. "My baby is already grown up, the old days" She puts her hands on my shoulder.

I tried not to break down. I wish my mother had loved me and help me how to cook, comfort for me when I'm sad. I wished I had that kind of mother who would die for her kids.

She never was that kind of mother. "Thank you mom" I faked smiled. "You did a good job Victoria"

The lady name is Victoria what a cute name for a pretty face. "No problem" Victoria smiled. "I love you, my baby girl, I'll go wait outside" Those words. Felt like it was real for a second she told me once in public in front of the paparazzi until this day.