incorrect quotes #2

I'm back with more of these bad boys

Also, we have so many readers already? That's awesome, I never thought there would be that many readers interested in this book, tysm!!

N e ways enjoy some more of these cause i seriously don't know what else to post

---‐--------------------‐-------‐--------------------‐-------‐--------------------‐-------‐--------------------‐----

Superpowered Sneezy, hovering in the air: Wow, I can see everything from up here!

Sneezy: Even your sins

---‐--------------------‐----

Bashful: Due to personal reasons, I will be flooming sinking to the bottom of the ocean in a large heavy metal box.

Sneezy: Did Queen Delightful say 'I love you' and you replied 'Thanks'?

Bashful: I SAID THE REASONS ARE PERSONAL-

---‐--------------------‐----

Doc: Everybody has their demons.

Doc, gesturing to the 6D on the dining table being their usual selves: These ones are mine.

---‐--------------------‐----

Grumpy: Alright guys, let's not Doc this into a worse situation than it already is.

Doc: Did you- did you just used my name as a verb?

---‐--------------------‐----

Sleepy: Do you think earthquakes are just the tectonic plates having sex?

Doc: Does anybody in this godforsaken house ever think before they speak?

---‐--------------------‐----

[The 7D and Glooms having a temporary team up)

Doc: I think we're missing something.

Happy: Teamwork?

Sneezy: Cohesion?

Hildy: A general sense of whatever the heck we're doing?

---‐--------------------‐----

Sleepy: You're the love of my life and my best friend. I would do literally anything for you.

Sneezy: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule like any normal person.

Sleepy: Absolutely not.

---‐--------------------‐----

Bashful when he's at his limit: I came into this world screaming while covered in someone's blood and I am not afraid to leave the same way.

---‐--------------------‐----

Doc: What do you mean Queen Delightful can't stop swearing in ice cream flavors?

Queen Delightful: What the chocolate chip cookie dough did you say to me, punk? I'll kick your moose tracks and beat the living strawberry cheesecake out of you!

7D:

Starchy, holding out a bat to the 7D: Please, just end my misery.

---‐--------------------‐----

Grumpy, wearing a suit: How do I look, Doc?

Doc: With your eyes, Grumpy.

Grumpy:

---‐--------------------‐----

Sneezy: What if Cinderella was a cooking slave instead of a cleaning slave and her name is Mozzarella