Chapter 2: The new Calamity Awakens

((Note, I do not own the music provided above, Do not play yet btw))

No One P.O.V:

Three weeks have passed since the incident, The police of the Kuoh Police Station: had label Y/N's mothers murder as a break and entering and murder . However... Behind the scenes the case was labeled as a "freak" accident. The news reports and papers say that she was attacked by a flock of diseased crows. All evidence was found to be completely erased. As if someone's is trying to hide it. However, Y/N was in a deep depression like state. His mother was the only thing he had in the end. Feeling defeated. Y/N was debating on what can he do. Luckily for our dear sweet Y/N... Fortune smiled upon him.Y/N has been graciously adopted by the Hyoudou family and legally is now under their care. He has been living with them ever since and seemed to show his mood slightly improved. Even landing a part-time job at Kuoh's very own TG University Hospital.

============================================================================

Y/N is seen walking from school. The sun sets as a breeze blows him. He sighs and continues walking...and walking... Until he reaches the park bench. He sits and sighs heavily to himself.  As he looks up to the dusky sky. A tear sheds from his weary eyes.

Y/N P.O.V:

Y/N: "Three weeks...Its been three weeks since shes gone. My entire world is falling. All I had was her.... Now she's gone. I suppose...This is just well... A calamitous flow of the world...heh..."

Y/N says to himself, A few more tears fall from his face as he bury's his head into hands. The temperature drops as the sun sets more. He gets up and walks for sometime until landing in a little shopping district close by the park.

Y/N: " Right... Issei has a date with that girl... Yuma? Yuna? Oh what was her name...Ah well.. At least he's going better than me."

Y/N was about to leave the shopping district but suddenly stopped. A overwhelming feeling of danger washes over him as he pales. He gets the feeling to go to the district square

??? P.O.V:

Floating in a vast void of emptiness. A figure is seen standing as of waiting. It's back turned from eye view but still clear enough to make out the figures features. A tall hunched over figure leans holding a cane. Its bowler hat tipped just about right to cover the figures face. It then speaks in a robotic and static tone.

???: " Ṫ̸̲̆̈́̌̉̓͗̇͒̈̚̕͠͠ḣ̵̡̧̯̤̪͓͕̺̜̜̪̝̈́̋̿̑̈́ḙ̵̢͚̣̤̣͙̲̘́͌̈̓̉͜ ̵̧̛͔̫̥̪̳̜̹̤͗̽͗͛̈̐̈̌́̔͆̚͘͜͜t̸̼̳͗̄̀̚i̶͍͒͆̆̾̿̑̅͑̊̉̕͘͘͝ͅm̶̢̦͎̙͙̜̮̞̭̼̭͎̤̪̽̐̍̽̌̒̐e̶̳̻͇̦̳͓̣̗͒͗̌̋̍̓̌̀̾̔͗̊̉̄̕ ̶̤̮͖̀̓ḩ̴̛̛̝͇̹̜̈́͛̀̄́̾̋́̔́̏͝ͅa̶̧̡̩̫̝͔̗̟̟͈͇̤̘̠̖͛̓̑s̶͎̯̿͐̊̓̔ ̷̡̧̬̲̺̙͇̰̬͓͓̈̄̒̀͒̈́́́̊́̚̚̕c̶̡̩̼̥̈́́̎̐̀̌͐̉̕͜o̶͙̱̬͎̦͓͍͈̒̃͆m̴̛̟̤̪̄̈̊̒̊̑ͅe̷͙̞̅͛͗͐.̸̛̝͋̿̅̽.̴̖̺̟̥̌̊̔͑̉̀̐͝.̸̢̡̧̛͓͕͔̩͕̲̻͊́̐̌̓̕ͅ ̷̧̰͔̭̬̖̗̲̿͌L̶̡̪͔̥͖͐͌̒͊͋̀̀̈́̎͂͑́͠͝͠ĕ̵͖̞̞̦̹̯͉̪̝̳̌̀̾̌̀̈̆͗͊̾̚̚͜t̵̢̡̜͉͎̣̫̞͇̠̂͂̈́̔͐̈́̅̍̐ ̸̧͔̞̗̫̏͋̉̓͒ṱ̷̛̹̳̰̂̈́̓̔͌̑̒̏̅͌͘h̵̨̛͉̮̓͆̀͋̀͒̋̈́̎̚̕͝ȩ̶̲̪̤̭͓̱̊̏̆̑ ̵͔͔͚̠͕͖͙̦͎͈̀́̀̅̋͜g̴̡̡̛̭̣̹͖̱̩̞̜͖͈͗̄́̕a̴͖̞̗̟̬͛͌̔̕ẗ̶̠̫̠͚̲̗̽͋̅̆̚e̶̬̐̄̓̉̈́̅̈̊̆̕͝š̵̨̢̢̼͉̳͈̰̖̩͔͎̘͓̿̒̽̋̇͒̈́̒̽̕͜͝͝͠ ̴̢̛̰͈͔̩̼̀͌̆̆̊̎̀̑̚͠͝ͅơ̶̻̫͍̬̻͌̀̃͗̐̎̆̈́̆͊̓̆̈ͅf̸̡̛͕͓̯͔̦̦͒̍̎͗̔̍̔͠ ̶̨̩̖̺̣̺̣̰̃͐́̆̈͌̈́̑̀̚͝͝͠ć̵̨̬́͑̚̕͘a̶̺̯̱̯̜̲̗͇̰̹̜͊̍̓̀̍̍̆̓̄̾̈̆̌͆͝l̸͉͈̙̙̯̭͕̮̲͌̀̄̋̊͠a̷̛̺͙̺͓͈͖̠͓̎͊̀̃̒̽͌̒̒̒̃́m̴̳̣̈́̿̍͆̀̕i̵͉̞͎̙̯͑͛̿̽͜͠t̶͙̞̋̀̈͜y̵̞͕̼̻͚̟̙̦̹̻͗̄̈̈́͜ͅ ̴̧͔̭͈͎̟̩̝̘͙̠̣͋ͅf̶̨̡̛͇̺̰̯̱̮͚͇̣̟͓̽͊̾̐͗̅̿̊̇̍̅͐̕l̵͓͔̄o̶̧̳͓̜̖͍̘̝͕̠̐̒͑͑̕ẅ̶̧̱̳̭͇͇̻̻̙̝̤̫̬́ ̷̛̛̗͖͕̠̳͙͇̲̠̱̞̹̅̀̄̌͌̋̉̾̇̒̉́̚ͅǫ̸̰͚̘͈̗̫̪̒̐̇̎͐̐͜ͅp̶̪̻̞̈́̃̀̑̈́͛̎̈́̅͑̊̽ẻ̶͚̬͈̳͔̻̥̥͍͑͗̊n̴̡͕̠̙̲͍͇̯̭̩̯̬̯͐͜ ̵̞̜͕̯͓̣̾̍̆̈͛̐̐͘t̶̡̡͔̤̬͈̪̦̟̤͕̩̬̀͂͝ǫ̷̮̠̖̳̙̲͓̟̇́͊̕ͅ ̵͎̝̮̟͒ţ̶̛̝̜̬̺̆̎̈̋̅̏̈́͐̓̏̇̚͝h̶̢̢̜͕͚̝̠͕̥͖̜͎͇̠͈́̅̐̒̿̉̄̓̆̍͆͝͠o̷͔͍͙͕̰̣̅̽̀̃̽͑̿̊͝͝s̸̱̤͔̼̱̞̦̝͉͕̦̺̮̿̃̈́̌̀͛̓͜ͅẻ̷̼͈̞̱̜̤̰̳̝͖̠͔̰́̈̐̔̒̓̃̉̚͠ ̸̧̨̢̰̭̜̞̼͚͕̝̫̣̽͘͜ẃ̷̨̳̱͙͔͖̳̺̆̔̋ͅh̵̨̼̪̮̙̜̰͔̗͔̅̈́͒̏̌̉̅̈́͝͝ͅò̷̡̺̺̤̦̞̲̞͋͌̃̇̀̉͂͘͠͝ ̷̣̪͌̎͋̈̓͋̀͛͛̇̋̀͗̉̎p̶̘̽̽͋̅̎͂ừ̵̢̧̦̤̜̦͍͉̤̘̙̓̎̀r̷̢̛̮͍̟̹̦̭̝̘̈̂̓̽͋́͗̏̽͋̂́͐s̷̪͕̘̩̘͠u̷̪̮͛̆͆̈́e̷̝̠̻̰̘̯̖͖͓͈̖͗͊̌̏̅̄͜͜ͅ.̶̛̤̩̖̀̄.̴̧̛̱̮̭̼̣̞̼̜̰̞̙̌̌̌͛͋̽̍́́̄͂̈́̍̍.̴͉̇̀̏̆̈́̆́͘͘͠͝"