𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇/𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒕𝒇.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

As everyone cheered on busy with their duties trying to work on the festival.

The festival was to celebrate the kitsune clans head and ansestory. Very rare occasion so...Yoimiyas busy. Ayaka is still dealing with the vision hunt decgree. As a shrine maiden youself you to were stripped off your anbitions ever since that day you met lady yae who took you in graciously taking care of you letting her sleep with you.

It was friendly correct? You couldnt tell afterall your ambition was stripped away...
Lady yae told you of a tale of a fox and human...They were simular but you couldnt put your finger on it.

You inhaled that shaky sigh your body still adjusting to the climate on the moutain as the sunset drowned into the sea as wind flew. They told me of nations.

Liyue and mondstadt. Mondstadt the city off freedom...I wonder if inazuma will yet its freedom.Your thought flew just like the wind that evning quiet and thoughtful not loud or strong.

You havent seen lady all day the electro statue looked like it was mocking from how tall it was.
Telling you , You cant even stay near a person who keeps you safe.

The day off the festival arrived quicker than sooner.

4am. how surprising. You walked around for a bit till you returned to the grand narukami shrine sitting yourself on a conner openning a romance book. you thoughts calm as the wind.
The rainbow alster. Published by lady yae her self.

She stared at me the liqiour in her hand. Her eyes undrawing from her teasing smile to mine.

"My maiden...Never knew you were sad and loved conners and romance." Her hand reached to the book softly as you tried to shut it.
"ts ts ts I just want you to read in awhile alright? lets go spend time together." you nodded her resolve never took no for an answer...

For that entire day you enjoyed the food she hand fed you...The many things she brought you.
Even if you couldnt rember her without your vision if you knee who she was even with your vision you never want to leave this slight spark in you even without your vison

so alas  nighttime came

"Never expected a fox like you wanted attention so much from a shrine maiden." You spoke Shocked she replied avoiding any futher.

"You promised to read the book thats why." sighing you knew what she was gonna do.
Her dandelion wine in hand so close to you .

Reading aloud you look towards the book

Her headt pounding as the drink got closer towards her mout-

before you knew yae fed you it.

"Let me taste."

Her soft lips collied with the other softly grazing eachothers lips as her hands softly grab around her waist while the other clenched on her shoulders..

Yae looked flustered a bit and dazed..drunk even on your lips.

"Im saying this to my shrine maiden now since you said it to me."

"I love the way you look kissing me so lets never stop- You know what i mean...Your mine."