𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 || ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙴: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
--------------------------------------------------------------
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I was a new student at this school, and I was terrified! The principal was scary and probably illegal as well.

I was going to lunch and I didn't know how I have survived today so far. The teachers were mean, classes were hard, and I had a headache all day. Man, being the new kid sucks..

I was going to lunch when a girl stopped in front of me, so fast that I almost ran into her, but I stopped just in time. "Hi!" She says to me, a bright smile with stars in her eyes. "I'm Bree and I heard you were the new kid, Y/N L/N?"

You examine her for a second, noticing her nice brown hair and brown eyes that looked like a puppies. You then respond after a few seconds saying "Oh, Yes that's me..." You weren't that shy but she did come out of the blue and could be a creep, you could never be too cautious. Besides, you already felt someone's gaze staring holes through you're head.

"Well, me and my brother used to be the new kids, so we know how it feels. We wanted to make you feel welcomed so how about you eat lunch with us?" She says with a smile.

You think for a moment, thinking about saying know but then realizing that if you do say no you won't have anywhere to sit. You nod your head before saying "Sure that sounds like fun!" With a grin on your face. She drags you to get a lunch tray while you see from the corner of your eye two guys staring at you. One who looked like he wanted to kill you, who was at least over 6 feet, and another one who was shorter, though you couldn't read his expression. 'Oh well..' you thought and then worried about not running into anything while being dragged by the wrist.

~Time Skip~

You already got your lunch tray and are currently following Bree to where you would be seating today.

You see the two boys from earlier, the tall one pouting while the other one noticed you and quickly looked away. You hopped you could make a new impression since they might be the only chance of getting friends that you have.

"Hello guys! This is Y/N and she's sitting with us today!" Bree says, but then follows with a "Finally, I'm not the only girl" under her breath.

"What are you gonna do? Are you bionic? Can you burn hotdogs with your hands-" the tall one started saying but his mouth was covered by the short ones hands. "Sorry about him" the short one starts, "I'm Chase and he is Adam, sorry he doesn't like new kids very well".

'Chase huh?... nice name' you think to yourself. Then you quickly eat lunch and say your goodbyes. Thankfully, Adam warmed up to you and Bree even invited you to watch a movie with them at her house! And not gonna lie, Chase was kinda cute. Though to be fair, you just met him so you didn't want to do anything to big yet. You go off to your next class smiling, happy that you finally made some friends.

~Time skip~

You are at Bree's house waiting to go in, a little nervous to knock. Finally you mustered up the courage and shifted your bags in your hands so you could knock. You knock three times and the door opens, showing Chase.

"Hi! I'm here for the movie with y'all!" You state while smiling, shivering a little from the cold outside even though it was mid February. "Come in!" He said with a faint red on his cheeks, must have been cold too.

You are welcomed by Bree only to be interrupted by Adam saying how you needed to start the movie already. Chase was already sitting down on the couch, yelling at Adam (who was on the floor) to stop eating all the popcorn.

Bree sit down on a different couch laid down, meaning the only seat open was the one next to Chase: You sit down and the movie starts. Though not without Bree yelling at Adam to bend down because she couldn't see.

The movie was "Lady and The Tramp" but after around half the movie you started getting tired and struggled to keep your eyes open. You fought off sleep for only 25 minutes before darkness consumed your vision.

(3rd Person)

Y/N fell asleep and drifted onto Chases shoulder who also fell asleep even though he was really good at fighting back sleep. Bree looked over at the two and then kicked Adam's head softly to make him look.

He looked over at the sleeping cream he put into Chases drink and back at the two smiling. Their plan turned at better then expected and they made sure to remember this moment with many photos. Even Adam knew that the two had live at first sight.

~𝟾𝟹𝟽 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜~