𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 || ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙴: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:)

  I got a call from Bree a while ago saying how she somehow managed to break Chases phone. Well she said how she was spinning around Chase (using super speed) with his phone teasing him because of the show he was watching. She then dropped the phone and Chase turned into "Spike" trying to kill her. Ok the last part was probably a bit dramatic.

  Anyway, I haven't really ever seen Spike, only once. It was when he squeezed pudding cups into Trents eyes along with the rest of his team, but that was when I was just walking by the Cafeteria and I didn't know it was Chase/Spike till later.

   So, yea, that's how I am here running down the sidewalk to their house. Bree said to get there fast so she "doesn't die with a short life", but it's still quite a bad thing to deal with Spike based on the stories I've heard. Apparently he went mad during the talent show too.

  When I finally made it to the door I snapped out of my thoughts. I opened the door (it was unlocked) and go inside to see a very max Cha- I mean Spike and a scared Bree. I then see Adam behind the kitchen counter with his phone out laughing.

  Bree then takes notice to me being here and runs towards me, hugging me. "Save. Me." She says looking me dead in the eyes. Then I hear a little girl screaming. I look over to see Spike looking at Leo smirking, while Leo was the "little girl" that screamed. He then took off in a direction probably scared for his life.

  He (Spike) then looks back at Bree, his smirk turning bigger and more twisted. Bree then pushes me towards him and says "Take her first!" While running away with her super speed. I left out a sigh, looks like I have to deal with this alone.

  I walk up to him calmly, he looks at me confused. He raises his eye brow and tilts his head slightly, his fists up and he had a stance for fighting. I look at him and put my hand gently on his back, rubbing it. "It's alright, we can get you a new phone and you can watch your show on the big TV" I say calmly, though on the inside I was scared to death.

  I see Adam look at me like I just stabbed a knife in his back, he was probably watching the TV first.

  I ignore him and focus back on Spike, he looked down then huffed, walking over to the couch jerking away from my gaze while blushing he then sits on the couch and pouts, Turning away from me but he doesn't make and action to harm anyone.

  Bree pops up in front of me again, her eyes wide. "How did you do that?" She asked, her face looking shocked. "I just tried to find a solution to calm him down, and trust me, I was scared to death!" I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. We then hear Chase say "Guys why was my commando app on?" He says looking at us irritated. He then looks at me and a worried loom appeared on his face. "Did I hurt anyone?" He asks. "Don't worry," I start, "you didn't hurt anyone, now let's finish that show of yours!" I say turning the TV on and joint him on the couch.

   We then watch his nerdy TV show which was, no doubt, boring to watch but his smile made it worth it.

~𝟼𝟷𝟾 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜~