Chap 2: Creepy x Number x 44

♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡

She walked away, slightly irritated about the interaction, and made her way to a corner in the cave.
On her way, she notices the tall man who had walked up behind her at the door.
He was really quite the character..

Pink hair stood up with what she can only imagine took hours and tons of hairspray.

Matching pink rings made-up of who knows what strung around his neck and stomach in rows.
He was... Fashionable..?
It looked to be Haute couture so Y/N probably didn't get it.

Nonetheless, the pink haired man stood confidently tall, his built body blocking where Y/N was determined to sit. It was too bad for the man that Y/N was not willing to give up a good spot.

"Excuse me."
She spoke above the noise.
She had always been told her voice could be heard in a crowd.
And it seems those who told her that were correct as the man's attention snapped to her right away.

Wow.
His eyes held a lot.
He was quite the anomaly.

"Yes?"
The man, in an insane sort of way, seemed to be aiming to sound seductive?

"I want to sit there. Move...please?"
Y/N, in her very best attempt to stay out of trouble in her first hour, asked with a stretch of her manners—of which she had very little to spare.
He narrowed his eyes in response, a small quirk on the corner of his lips that F/N's eye flicked to for just a moment before she looked into his yellow eyes again.

"Interesting." His lips followed the quirk, a full and unpleasant smirk widening his decorated cheeks.

"Sure. Here you are~"
He moved just inches to the side, looking to the gap he gave and gesturing the smaller.

"Go right ahead."

Y/N sneered and reminded herself of her goal, shoving her headphones back on and contorting herself to get the very least contact with the man.
All the while, Hisoka was thinking to himself.

He loved the glare on this kid..
It's like she didn't even notice that she had it, like she thought everyone was below her subconsciously.
He'd be waiting with baited breath for the day he could wipe that look off of her face.

And this kid definitely wasn't ugly, that's for sure. Her face was nicely formed, symmetrical -he'd weirdly noted- and she had nice eyelashes, almost.. seductive.

On that, why had she stared into his eyes so long? It was like she couldn't look away.
Maybe she had fallen for him?
Wouldn't be the first time someone had on first glance~

Too bad she seemed to have potential..
He couldn't miss out on a good fight, no matter how far the girl had fallen.

All of these thoughts ran track simultaneously through the now stoic expressioned Hisoka whilst F/N sat in the corner, bag flush to the ground but close enough for her to place one of her arms over top it, to keep it safe.

Her headphones didn't drown out the noise of the room entirely, as she wished they would, but it was enough for her to sit back and calm herself, no longer ruminating on the annoying others she had encountered upon just her entry.
She hoped this wouldn't become a theme.

♧ ♢ ♤ ♡

After a suspiciously long time of unbothered relaxation, something unusual happened.
A loud echoing scream rang throughout the room, overshadowing the chatter.

Red petals flew gracefully throughout the air, littering the ground like glitter, some of which from the close vicinity to Y/N, landed near to or on top of her.

She looked up, a striking amount of petals invading her eyeline. She followed their trail to the source, which so happened strange man that peeved her earlier.

He stood in front of a another constestant, a sickeningly sadistic grin on his face.
Said man was disintegrating, as it seemed, into the red petals that floated around her.

Gross.
She quickly scurried up, out of the petals, attempting to avoid any touching her.

"My~ how truly unusual. This man seems to have turned into petals? How did that happen I wonder..?"
His eyes searched around, catching sight of
Y/N to observe her reaction.

The same Y/N who was swiftly avoiding the petals while he attempted to escape.
It almost looked like she was dancing.

How.. silly.

♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡♧♢♤♡