9. They Want Her Dead

"Selwyn, you shouldn't be here. McGonagall's eyes look tired. Selwyn leans against the door, "I know, but has that ever stopped me?" McGonagall smiles, "I guess not." "What's been going on? Something feels...off." McGonagall's eyes grow sad, "abuse...of students. The new staff they have running this place...." She trails off but Selwyn knows what she means. Selwyn sighs, "I suspected that." McGonagall nods. "I do have to ask you Selwyn, is potter with you?" Selwyn looks down and nods. "He said he thinks he who must not be named has something hidden here." McGonagall nods.
Harry quietly walks the halls. He has an idea of what he's looking for. He stops dead when he hears talking. "I know where she is, but I am unsure how to break the protective spells put on that house." Harry looks in the direction of the voices. "Let's not waste our  time on that. She'll come here eventually. She used to call this place home." Was that..."Alora" he says with disgust. Alora Rivers was around his age and was of course on the dark side. She had tried to kill multiple of his friends and was there the night Dumbledore died. "Fine, but if she  doesn't show I'm not taking the blame this time." "Fine, whatever Autumn." Autumn? Maizey's  sister? Harry was shocked at the voices he was hearing. "Whatever Alora, we just need to make sure she gets killed." Harry covers his mouth, realizing who they're talking about.