10. Protect Her

Someone comes around the corner, it's Maizey. She has blood running down her face. Harry loses all thought of what he's  doing and throws off the cloak. "Maizey! What the hell happened?" She looks completely caught off guard. "Harry...you really shouldn't be here...." "Yeah that doesn't matter, who did this?" Maizey says nothing. "Maizey, who did this?" She looks down, "I...can't tell you..." He looks at her then understands. "Go, if they find out you're with me they'll kill you." "Harry...." "Go Maizey." She turns and runs the other way. Harry puts the cloak back on and heads to McGonagall's office. He's not letting them do anything to Selwyn.

  He knocks on the door frantically. Selwyn turns and opens it. When it closes Harry takes his cloak off. "Selwyn! They're planning to....to...." He can't get the words out but she seems to understand. McGonagall looks worried. "Selwyn we need to get you out of here." Selwyn gives her a  look. "Selwyn....I know you're brave and strong enough to hold your own but we have to protect you." She just crosses her arms. "I know you do but I can handle my own." Harry and McGonagall exchange a look. Selwyn looks between the two not saying anything. Harry looks at her. He knows he will do anything to protect her even if it means putting his life on the line. He needs to keep her safe.