Parents

Yibo walked to the main hall and saw Zhan sitting over there as usual. It was almost night now. Yibo walked towards him.

"Yibo....have your food..." Said Zhan while busy staring into his book.

"I...want to....talk about something..." Said Yibo

"First complete your food....then we can talk..." Said Zhan

Yibo walked to the dinning table and sat there.

"Don't you eat?" Asked Yibo.

"No...Yibo....once you will become a vampire you will also loose your appetite....and if we need we take those fruits or animal bloods...." Said Zhan while still busy reading.

Yibo started eating without any further discussion. After few minutes he completed the food and walked towards Zhan again.

"What is it....that you are so eager to talk about Yibo...." Asked Zhan as he looked at Yibo after he closed his book.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's wrist and pulled him on his lap. Just as usual Yibo's ears turned red with sudden physical contact but this time he knew there was no use resisting, so he sat still there.

"Now tell me what is it...." Asked Zhan while wrapping his arms around Yibo's waist.

"I....I....wanted to....ask about.....my parents.....you know about them, don't you.....who were they, what was their name, how do they look, how did they died.....I don't know anything....." Said Yibo and Zhan stared at his face.

"You should not try to insert your nose in other's matter......and it will be better if you stay away from all this...."said Zhan with a cold aura.

"But....atleast you can tell me, who killed them...." Asked Yibo.

"Why do you want to know that...." Asked Zhan.

"All these years, I never knew anything about my parents apart from what grandma told me and now I know their real identity and with that I even got to know that they were  killed....do you think after knowing that I will be silent....I want to know.....I want my parents to have justice.....I want that person to be punished....suffer what I suffered all these years..." Said Yibo as tears welled up in his eyes. Zhan smiled at him.

"It's a good thing that you care so much about your parents.... And want justice for them....that shows you are not that weak...." Said Zhan while patting Yibo's cheeks.

"I promise....your parents will get justice and that too through you...." Said Zhan and wiped Yibo's tears.

"Go and sleep now....you must be tired from last night...." Said Zhan and left Yibo's waist.

Yibo walked back to his room while still thinking various things. He wanted an answer from Zhan but once again he didn't got any answer from him.

"I think....now I have to search for all this on my own...." Said Yibo.

Next day
Yibo woke up on his bed and once again Zhan was in front of his face.

"What is this....is this a dream again....is he real...." Thought Yibo while looking at Zhan.

He moved a little closer to Zhan's face, that their lips where almost touching, while their breaths mingling with each other.

Suddenly Zhan opened his eyes and smirked at Yibo, he moved away quickly, but Zhan didn't let him go away and pulled his head and smashed their lips together.
Yibo was shocked, but didn't resisted the kiss at all.

Zhan left Yibo's lips and looked at him.

"Trying to steal a kiss in the morning, without even me being notice...." Asked Zhan.