Punishment??

"Do you know what you did Yibo..." Asked Zhan in a low voice.

"I...I am sorry Ma...master....I didn't knew...I don't want to....it's just..." Stuttered Yibo.

"Why were you even there...." Asked Zhan.

"I....wanted to save Yun..." Said Yibo.

"Save Yun...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"And why is that...." Asked Zhan.

"Because....Yun is in problem....he needs to be free from Wulax.." Said Yibo.

"Did he told you this..." Asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"So....why did you meddled in other's business...." Asked Zhan.

"Because....Yun is not okay....he needs help..." Said Yibo and Zhan sighed.

"You wanted to help someone who tried to push himself over your master..." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with a confused expression.

"Yes....you saw him being punished....didn't you, that was because he was trying to bond with me even after having a master before....will you still like to take the side of someone like this..." Asked Zhan. Yibo felt a little jealous, no doubt with time he got a little possessive for Zhan and his blood he is not in a mood to share and after listening to this he will want Yun to stay as far as possible from Zhan. But somewhere in his heart he still didn't wanted to see Yun like this.

"I don't know....maybe...he wanted to get out from Wulax's trap....and can't say so..." Said Yibo. Zhan took a long breath and patted Yibo's head.

"Go and sleep...." Said Zhan. Yibo was confused for a moment but then nodded and walked towards his room.

Next day
Yibo woke up and looked around there was a faint sound of some bickering coming from the hall. He stood up and walked towards the hall and sawany people standing there.

There was Marus, Lucifer, Xinger.....and many other unknow people. As Zhan sensed Yibo he turned to look at him.

"Go and get ready Yibo..." Said Zhan with a dark expression on his face. Yibo quickly nodded and left the place.

After sometime Zhan went inside Yibo's room who just came out from bath.

"Master...." Said Yibo. Zhan looked at Yibo who was just wearing a robe. He walked closer to him and slid his finger over Yibo's chest. He bend down and kissed on Yibo's pecs.

"Ahnnn...master....I have to get ready....for Liwing..." Said Yibo as he moaned a little.

"You are not going to Liwing...." Said Zhan and pressed a kiss on Yibo's nape.

"But why...." Asked Yibo.

"Don't you remember what you did yesterday...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded slowly. Zhan grabbed Yibo's wrist and pushed him on the bed.

"Master....what are you..." Said Yibo and saw Zhan removing his upper briefs. He walked closer to him and leaned over on Yibo.

"Bite...." Said Zhan.

"What..." Asked Yibo.

"Bite quickly and drink as much as you can..." Said Zhan. Yibo was confused why was Zhan saying so.

"Yibo quick..." Scolded Zhan and Yibo quickly bit Zhan's nape and started sucking the fresh Blood. Zhan groaned and Inhaled Yibo's scent. Zhan licked Yibo's nape while slowly roaming his hand around Yibo's body. He removed Yibo's robe leaving him fully naked.

"Ahh....such a hungry baby..." Said Zhan and smirked. In a flash he was on top of Yibo. His perfect, full lips kissed Yibo. Zhan's hands roamed around Yibo's  chest, down to his stomach, and then to his pleasure zone. Zhan's gorgeous body made its way down to Yibo's cock, until his perfect face was level with his erection, he placed one hand upon Yibo's  butt cheek, quite close to his hole.