Prologue

There were a quiet and peaceful in the field. It were seem four creatures going died leaving in the world. It had been heard of cries from the creatures who turned be wolf. They were biggest form as they live outside the wall. The wolf had come over the breathless female wolf who still can't breathe. A young female wolf seem saddened to see her condition. A weak female wolf look at her with a weak look. It began to speak as her name was Layla.

"Lucy, my dear daughter. I had no time left to live anymore. So, please hear my will, Lucy. Protect your little sister from titans and be strong to kill them. Save humanity and protect human. This is my dream. I wish that I can live longer but I can't. So, please promise me that you will save humanity. Save them. Free them from those titans. I beg you, Lucy. Don't harm them. You can see good or bad. Just kill when something harm you, your little sister or your friends. I believe that you will have friends one day. Promise me, Lucy. Save humanity and protect them no matter what. Be strong, Lucy. I'm sorry if my will was selfish but I don't have any choice. This is a good for us and their future, Lucy. You will understand when you see what I see. Just follow of your heart. It will lead you to a right path, Lucy." Said Layla weakly.

Lucy was look at her mother with a saddened face. She understand of her will and she will follow her wish. She will achieve her mother's dream no matter what. "Yes, mom. I will follow your wish. I will not let your dreams be destroyed. I will protect them if that what's you want. I won't let humanity be extinction because of titans. I had see what titans did to human, mom. I'm understand what you mean so, don't worry about it. I will protect them no matter what, mom." Said Lucy calmly make Layla smile. She believes in Lucy knowing how she capable with. "Thank you, Lucy. Now, I can go in peace knowing that you will protect them. Thank you and protect Luna. That's all I can said. I love you, Lucy, Luna. Sayonara." Said Layla with a smile on her face before she closed her eyes. Lucy was let out a tear knowing that she's gone. She just look up at the sky.

"I will not let your dreams be destroyed, mom. I will protect them as your wish." - Lucy