Author's Note

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this little story I threw together! Here's a funny little story, this book was actually an assignment for my Creative Writing class at school, so, if you are my teacher reading this, hello! If not, and I assume many of you are not, I will say hello to you as well. Feel free to ask me any questions you're dying to know the answer to about the story and who knows, I might answer them. (Either that or reply with a cryptic question in response, who knows.)

Well, there are a few more things I'd like to say before I head out! Thank you to anyone who has read my story, whether this is your first time reading one of my books, or if you've been a reader since I first started releasing Marked, thank you! And there's another thing! Do you want to hear the songs behind the story? Well I have a playlist for that! Take a listen and see if you can find the songs that inspired each bit of the story, the playlist is available on both Spotify and YouTube. You can find the links in my Carrd, which is linked on my Wattpad profile, on my Twitter, and on my YouTube channel, Skeppers Extra.

Feel free to leave suggestions or ideas for upcoming books or one-shots you'd like to hear, and maybe, just maybe, I will write them! I hope you are all doing very well and I wish you the most wonderful day/night. And one final time, thank you! <3

Also, if you are my teacher reading this, I'll apologize for how much work you went through grading this, but I appreciate you as well!