A lesson?

It's been a few days since Kokichi came out of his room.

He simply refused to see the others' faces again.

But Kaito would still try to see him but was scared to go alone if something happened while he left the room for something

So he had an idea.

Even if it was stupid.

Kaito stood outside of Kokichi's room with two other figures.

"This is a stupid idea, Kaito." The first figure said harshly as they glared at Kaito.

"Please! I want him to be a little bit more open!" Kaito begged with fear from their tone of voice.

"I would like to also want to see him,so please come with me dear," the other figure said, turned and smiled at the clearly pissed one.

"Fine.."

They all entered the room quietly to meet a... empty bed?

"Kokichi? Where are you?" Kaito looked around till he spotted him.

"Kokichi dear, Are you...ok?.." the calm figure said concerned as they spotted him.

Kokichi was in a corner, with crayons, pencils, paper, paint, and more art related things with him.

He drew different figures on the papers and ended up drawing on the corner walls.

Dry paint on his gown.

He was breathing abnormally as he just drew different figures on the corners.

The crayon looked like it was going to break.

The calm figure walked up to him slowly and quietly, soon stopping leaning over him, trying to figure out what he was drawing.

Kokichi noticed this and immediately flinched before turning around and sighed in relief.

"Oh,Kiru..." Kokichi started saying Kirumi's name before his vision shifted her appearance.

He hadn't taken his medicine properly since he isolated himself.

Kokichi dragged Kirumi to his bed with all his strength, which was little, and Kirumi just let him drag here.

He pushed her on his bed and went through his draw.

"Can you two come and sit down too?" He said to Maki and Kaito, who walked to them and sat as told.

Maki didn't want to make a fuss for Kirumi, so she just sat on his bed cautiously.

Kokichi sat very close to Kirumi's face, which made Maki give him a death glare.

Kokichi sighed and turned as he grabbed a ...hairbrush?

"3,you forgot to brush your hair after designing outfits." He said

Brush her hair, careful not to damage it and humming softly.

They were even more confused from everything happening.

From the drawings, silent gestures to his speech now

"You need to rest too, you know!! You overwork yourself!" He said, combing out any knots in her messy hair.

"Geez,as your leader, It's my duty to also make sure you are all in top shape and in good care. Did you even eat breakfast yet?" He scolded her more.

"I didn't forget you two either! Come and get yourselves here!" He yelled at Maki and Kaito, which took them out of their daze

He finished all of their hair and being careful not to hurt them in any way.

"All done!" He give himself a pat on the back, a bright smile on his face.

As Kokichi went out of his daze and looked at them, rather confused.

"Why are you guys here?" He said in a confused voice, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"We came to check on you, but you started acting weird, and this happened,"Maki spoke, pointing their hair.

"You also called Kirumi by the number 3 for some reason,"Kaito butted in the conversation

"Kokichi, You seem like you have high intelligence with taking care of others but you always let me be your "mother" in the game" Kirumi said with a quiet voice as the mention of the game.

Kokichi started playing with his hair and looked down.

"Well... If I was honest but you have to promise not to tell anyone.anyone."He said, glaring at them intensing.

They promised to make sure they would keep their lips shut.

"Well, dice is actually a group of mistreated "orphan" children. I am the one who made it for us all to feel more respected by each other than from the ones around each other."

"Being from the youngest to the oldest, we all try our best to keep each other safe and cared for. Mostly, I take care of them like a "god" or "mother" to them."

"More of a mom, though. Being from child neglected, abuse to illnesses that people dismissed on us..."

"It was partly us being in a special hospital as well.."

"I made it for us. For them. Cause I know how it feels to be mistreated and hurt from the people whareis supposed to love and care for you."

Kokichi stopped as he felt arms crawl onto him in a familiar way.

He noticed Kaito,Kirumi, and even Maki hugged him. Tearing up, even Maki cried, relating as she was an orphan herself and wished she had that comforted too.

He started crying himself and pulled them close to him.

They all cried from sobbing to only sniffles that could be heard. They all ended up cuddling up together,trying to make themselves comfortable and enough room for all of them.

Someone opened the door slowly and pecked inside. They saw them and smiled.

Leaving them to rest peaceful for now.