first day

nxt mrng u woke up with no one beside u and u decided to shower and get ready before going downstairs for breakfast

U got ready and went down for breakfast and saw tae, Jimin and jk sitting there waiting for their breakfast

U got ready and went down for breakfast and saw tae, Jimin and jk sitting there waiting for their breakfast. As soon as u sat in ur chair their breakfast was served which looked like raw meat whereas u were served fruits and vegetables. They devoured into it happily while u couldn't eat and felt like throwing up seeing the blood coming out from their mouth.

Jk: y aren't u eating?

Y/n: u-uh? I am alright i don't feel like eating bye

With tht u rushed upstairs and day on ur bed. U were surely hungry because u didn't eat on marriage day and u couldn't eat today too. After some time jk entered with a tray in his hand and juice in another.

Jk: hey u can eat now. Set we shouldn't have eaten like tht in front of u

Y/n: a-ane gwenchana (no it is alright)

Jk: lemme feed u up them *smile*

After u ate, he took the tray and went out whereas u were seeing on bed thinking how can he be do soft when he is the devil King. U were getting bored when a boy around ur age came into ur room

???: *Bow* good morning queen. Do u need anything?

Y/n: no thankyou but i am boared. What is ur name?

??: Cha eunwoo

Y/n: wanna be frnds? I am so bored being by myself in this room

eunwoo: but queen i am a slave Ntg else. How can u be a frnd with a slave?

Y/n: i don't care just be my frnd already

Eunwoo:*smile* sure my queen

Y/n: just call me y/n

Eunwoo: but~

Y/n: it isn't a request it is a order

Eunwoo: ok y/n-shii but i will come back again later . I am needed downstairs

Y/n: *nodding* but wt should I do meanwhile?

Eunwoo: u can go to library or music room.

Y/n: ok thnx

Eunwoo: my pleasure ur highness. I will take my leave *bow*

U open the door of ur room slowly as if u were afraid that someone would see u. U took a deep breath before deciding to start walking to my left.

U continue ur way in search of a door, walking a few minutes down the corridor that seems infinite. When u r about to give up, U find a wide door.

U open the door just enough for u to get in because of how heavy it is. U enter the room not knowing what to expect. Hundreds of shelves full of books are the only thing U can see, no matter where U look, nothing changes. There are multiple windows at the other end of the room that allows moonlight to enter the room.

Seeing so many books excites u and u declared tht this is ur favorite room frm now on. U were sure U could spend the rest of ur life reading and not all the books one of the bookshelves has by the time of my death.

U decided tht If jk is only going to have u here to do nothing, u will spend it until the day of my death. Ur life will be sad like that but at least the books will give u the knowledge, distract u from real life and being locked up in ur room.

U go to ur room just in tym when a servant comes

??:mam i brought ur lunch

Y/n: Thank you but Could you deliver dinner at the library? Please...

??:Yes ma'am *smile*

After tht u go straight through the dark and deserted corridor towards the library.U push the door with ur body to get in. Once inside u see around u not knowing where to start. U walk around looking at the titles of the book vaguely until a series of books call ur attention.

Everything abt devils

U grab it without thinking twice and sit on the floor leaning carefully on a shelf  looking at the first page of the book.

Written by Bang Si-hyuk in 1345

Ur eyes widen when u see the year. For the spider webs that were around this series of books, u can only assume these books have been here that long without being touched. The book also described how it feels to find the person u have to marry and the necessity you have to claim them yours

U sigh stopping reading. This is giving u heartache... U were so confused

Y did jk even marry u?

#to be continued#