1.1

Small pecks trailed down anika's face as she tried not to giggle out loud. Rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains making the scene in front of her look even heavenly,

opening her eyes she saw her husband leaving kisses all over her face just to wake you up. "Shivaay stop" she finally laughed out. Shivaay always liked to wake anika up by kissing her face and this step was being practised ever since she confessed her love to him.

Anika and shivaay have been in an arranged marriage for over three months and these three months were enough to make her fall for him really hard. Both of their parents arranged their marriage due to the profit of each other's company and at the start of her marriage she thought that the marriage didn't really have a future because of shivaay's cold personality but ever since he also started to put his efforts in the marriage and everything seemed to become perfect.

Except for one thing which is shivaay's best friend neha. They have been friends since they were in diapers and of course anika respect and admire their friendship but the only problem was that anika never received that respect back from neha . Shivaay always tried to keep a little bit of distance in their friendship but neha would never stop clinging to him which hella annoyed anika . The constant glares from her were now normal, anika would always ignore her whenever she would come to "hang out" with shivaay . Anika know for a fact that neha hated her but anika still decided to overlook that fact and kept being nice to her.

"Hi anika" neha clenched her fist while looking at anika with flames in her eyes. Anika never knew what she did to make neha hate her this much. "Hi" anika smiled back not wanting to make things awkward. "I always wonder why shivaay even married someone like you. After all, look at you, you look ugly as always. Don't get me wrong I am just looking after my shivaay" here she goes with the insult. Even though anika always tried to ignore her words sometimes she would take stuff pretty far.

Anika just turned around and started walking towards her room not wanting to give neha the satisfaction to see her crying. Tears stung her eyes as she remembered all the harsh words that neha said. Aniak was always a confident girl , always comfortable with her body until neha started to insult her. "Am I really ugly" anika started to question herself while looking at the mirror slowly caressing her face.

After sometime a light knock was heard on the door. Opening the door anika saw the housemaid, bani standing on the door while smiling slightly. She is an old and wonderful woman. She was the first one to talk to anika when she first entered the house. Anika completely adored her. "The dinner is ready, come downstairs quickly" she said while disappearing to do chores.

Anika checked herself in the mirror while heading downstairs where she saw neha, herr mother in law and father in law being seated. Her father in law, shakti gave anika a smile making her nerves calm down a little while on the other hand her mother in law, pinky sent her a death glare making her heart beat even faster.

Pinky never wanted to agree with this marriage but shakti forced her to just because of the profit of their company. Ever since anika stepped in this house pinky has been nothing but rude to anika just like neha , taunting her and even body shaming her but she never said anything to shivaay just because she was scared if he might not believe her. Pinky and neha are very close and pinky always wanted neha to be shivaay's wife just because she thought they would look great together. She never considered shivaay's feelings and only cared about her reputation.

"I am gonna ruin you anika" neha whispered in a low voice
while watching anika eat nervously.

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

HOPE YOU'LL LIKED IT 💜
LIKE AND COMMENT