2.1

Anika looked up at the ceiling examining the details of the texture The most important thing in the world at that time was the ceiling for her . A familiar voice called her name, making anika fall down the chair.

She went downstairs to eat the dinner that was the reason for her falling down the chair. She took a deep breath before facing her parents. She has always been a disappointment for them.

She made her way towards the most distant chair from her parents.

-Done acting like you've have been studying ? Her mom rolled her eyes.

Anika Kept her mouth shut, she chose peace over her ego.

She shoved the food at a fast pace, in order to go back to her room as soon as possible. She is in the last year of her university,

-You should get a job. For how long do you think we will feed you? You're even good at studies. She sighed at her dad's words, it's nothing new for her.

Anika stood up taking her dishes with her to wash them and keep them in their place. She made her way upstairs like,

-Just washing the dishes will make you a good daughter. Her mom yelled which went successfully ignored by anika

Locking her room's door, she threw herself on the bed Scrolling down the latest job vacancies was like a daily routine for her. She sat up straight on the bed reading the unique and high paid job right in front of her.

• We need a girl for a fake relationship. Anika dialed the
number without wasting any second.

-Hi, I'm anika. I called for the fake relationship advertisement

-oh are you 18+?

-yes! I'm 20

- good then we will like to meet you tomorrow, the address will be

texted

- thank you so much

She ended the call and jumped out of excitement. Finally. She smiled and opened the door to inform her parents but a thought halted her steps. Let's confirm it first. She closed the door and plopped on the bed.

[Next day]

Anika wore a knee length peach floral frock with slightly curled hair and light makeup. I hope they like me. She grabbed her bag and left without informing her parents. It's not like they are gonna worry about her or something

Anika called a taxi and informed them of the directions.

She reached within thirty minutes in front of a huge mansion in a posh area. Anika took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. A pretty lady opened the door. Anika guessed she's a staff member by her uniform. She bowed at anika , which she returned with a smile.

-Can I meet Mrs. Oberoi ? Staff smiled and signalled anika to follow her.

She knocked on the door and got a small come in.

-Mam a girl is here to meet you.-

-Let her in.
The lady said as the staff left and anika entered the room.

-Hi, I'm anika . Anika bowed at 90°.

-Hi anika , come sit here.

Anika sat on the separate expensive couch

-: So, you have to fake your relationship with my son shivaay, but he doesn't know about this. All you have to do is be clingy and act like his girlfriend whenever his girlfriend is around him. Make sure they break up within a
month, you'll be heavily paid.

Anika furrowed her brows, well this is not what she thought it would be. It seemed like she had to role play being his wife in front of everyone but this is even more toxic.

-So you don't want to do it ?

-No! I want to. You almost raised
your voice
As Mrs. Jeon chuckled.

-Okay so here, she is his
girlfriend, Annie. She handed her a picture. Not gonna lie
she's the prettiest girl anika have ever seen in her life.

-How am I gonna do this? You thought.

And he is my son, Shivaay. She handed her another picture. Anika's breath hitched seeing a Greek god in reality. Well, this job is not as toxic. She internally smirked seeing the man she have to snatch from someone else. But not for her.

-This is advance.
She opened a bag full of money. Her eyes sparkled seeing this much money for the first time in her life. Well this is just an advance.

-Thank you so much Mrs. Oberoi, tell me whenever I have to come.

She smiled as anika left with the bag.

Anika bumped into a hard figure.
-I'm sorry.. Oh my god this is Shivaay. Her eyes fixed on his face, admiring his visuals.

-You ? He asked.

-I'm, just-. She stopped seeing his girlfriend coming behind him.

-Where have you been, baby ? You said that you'll call me once Annie will go. Anika hugged him.

He panicked and pushed anika before running towards Annie.

-I swear to god I don't know who she is

Why Shivaay? You think I will trust you ? She said, making shivaay's heart shatter into pieces. Mrs. Oberoi opened the door seeing the drama in front of her.

Very good anika darling.

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💜
LIKE AND COMMENT