1. 2

Anika get up we are going to neha's house" pinky snatched anika's phone away from her not so playfully making her lightly groan. She despised going to neha's house because she knows they are just gonna make fun of her even over there. "Anika stop being too lazy and get the hell up!" She slightly yelled, as anika let out a shaky breath. Whenever she tried to fix things with pinky, she would never be satisfied with anika and always compared her to neha. "And change dress, I don't want anyone to look at your cheap clothes," pinky continued before walking away.

Cursing under her breath she went to change her clothes, wearing a baby blue tank top and high waisted jeans with it. And with a heavy heart applying some makeup. Pinky entered the room as she looked anika up to down and rolling her eyes, clearly showing that she still wasn't satisfied with her. "Lets go you are making me waste my time anika pretended not to hear her harsh words and walked out of the room.

The drive to neha's house was extremely awkward as pinky played some music but her music taste was straight up bad which included just some loud noise she even didn't know the lyrics to, very high pitched songs which almost made her ears bleed and some extremely old songs which she bet no one have ever heard off. After an awful drive they both finally reached neha's house. It seemed like she couldn't escape this hell.

"Hi aunty" a high pitched voice yelled making anika roll her eyes. Neha hugged pinky very tightly, making pinky smile and anika's insecurities build up because pinky had never ever smiled at her like that, not even at her wedding. After breaking the hug neha turned towards anika with a disgusted expression on her face which quickly fades away and turns into a smirk. "Hi anika" she hugged her making her frown and extremely worried because she had never been good with her but nevertheless anika hugged her back thinking they both were making some progress.

Finally pulling out of the hug she pulled anika in her house. She wiped her sweaty palms with her jeans feeling uncomfortable feeling all the eyes on aniak. "Hi anika" neha's mom; sakshi smiled at anika which she gladly returned. "Some of my friends are coming home but I forgot to prepare pasta" sakshi tried pulling a sad tone making her cringe. "Oh don't worry anika knows how to make some pasta even though it's not good but it gets the job done" again pinky insults her in front of someone. Now she knew why sakshi and neha were being so nice to her, they just wanted to get their work done.

Being a person who struggles to say 'no' is very changing so she accepted making spaghetti. Neha led her to the kitchen not even bothering to help her which was very expected from her. As she was in the process of making spaghetti neha's cousin rohit entered the kitchen. "Do you want some help?" They both had never talked before so it was a shock when he asked to help but she wasn't complaining.

Rohit came beside her and started to pour the ingredients in the pan when suddenly he reached for the olive oil beside her but instead of grabbing the oil he grabbed anika's waist and pulled her towards him. Her first instinct was to push him but his nails dug into her waist making her painfully whimper. Before recovering from the pain he pecked her lips, making her shocked. She heard a gasp from none other than her husband who she didn't even know was standing there with a shocked expression as tears glistened his eyes.

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💜
LIKE AND COMMENT