Little Bird To Aizawa

Hi Aizawa,
Denki here. I owe you an apology for wasting your time, when you tried to teach me or just in general with how many mistakes I made. To be honest I'm surprised I got into UA with my academics, I want to thank you for trying your best to teach me not to be stupid but I guess sometimes no matter how hard someone can try they can still fail. Thank you for caring about the class, please make sure the Bakusquad is doing ok as well as everyone else of course. Sorry I couldn't make the letters dance into something readable or make the calculations less squiggly. But I guess I just didn't focus enough.
Could you do me a favour and make sure my 'parents' never get another child again. I don't think they fit the... criteria of a good parent. You showed me what a parent is supposed to be like, I didn't get much time with my real parents but you were just like how I imagined them to be.

-class 1A clown

Denki kept trying to pick the lock before the familiar click. He shouldn't of been this good at picking locks but he had practice. Denki went over to Aizawa's desk placing the letter which read Dadzawa on the front. He got the stuffed pink teddy bear out off his bag placing it down making sure the tag around his neck showed for Eri :). Hopefully she likes it, a smile pierced his lips.