one

Bri ran down the stairs of her grand house towards where the doorbell rang

————- To her surprise, miss Sarah cameron was stood there bearing the smile that made every single boy on this island fall in love with her. At this rate, Brie would be falling in love with her. Her delicate hands held a necklace that looked as though it was a friendship one.

"Bri how long do you take to get ready! I've been stood here for a good ten minutes" Sarah ranted. Brianna rolled her eyes giggling opening that door a little bit wider allowing the princess to stroll right through into her kook paradise of a house.

"Sorry S, whats wrong?" Bri asked genuinely confused why Sarah was at her door this early in the morning.

"I wanted to give you this" her hands passed over a necklace so intricately designed. A small rose engraved with the initials 'S & B'. Brianna's heart swelled and shot thousands of fireworks as she held this little piece of love in her hand. "You're my best friend Brie and i couldn't ask for a better one. Yes you are a bitch most of the time but that's what makes you, you." Bri smiled gratefully at her and pulled her in for a long hug to which the blonde girl reciprocated.

"Thank you so much, this means the world to me. I love you to" Brie gave her most warm and radiant smile she had given in a long time. "Come on, you can help me pick out an outfit." Brianna grabbed her hand and pulled her up the magnificent stairs which led to her room.

"Your rooms even better than i remember" Sarah said in awe of the beauty of the room which they were now stood in.

Brianna's room was painted white all around and had a minimalist vibe to it. Green artificial vines hang down the wall behind her king size bed. On her ceiling were little glow in the dark stars. Brianna missed her childhood and wanted to keep that little bit of childishness within her. A picture of Sarah and Brianna hung above the bed in its pride of place. Sarah walked over fixated with a beam.

It was the two of them when they first met at the kook academy. They were opposites but as the saying goes, opposites attract. The blonde and the brunette. The Angel and the devil. The kind and the rude. Complete and utter opposites.There stars were aligned and knew they were platonic soulmates.

Both parents of the two were fixed on them being the kook princesses so they understood each other perfectly. They had to be the best and better versions of themselves so there parents would be proud. Everything was relied on making each other's parents happy and ready to hand over there opportunities to there children.

They both didn't want to be the pristine princesses they were 'destined' to be.

Another picture hung up ok the wall was of Carmen. Brianna's late older sister. Well she disappeared randomly one day and it soon came to the conclusion that she had died. Bri wouldn't believe a thing until she saw a body but however a body was never found, so she still believes after these three years that Carmen was still out there waiting for her. Carmen was going to save her from there parents and take her to all the places she has ever dreamt off.