Volume 1 Chapter 7: Examination

Oh dear lord. My thought was blurred by that delayed confession that I haven't even got to execute. Examination's here, ffs. I'm not nervous or anything but I can't get expelled at any cost.

"Erase deranged thoughts of Ayanokoji, erase deranged thoughts of Ayanokoji, erase deranged thoughts of Ayanokoji..." I've chanted this phrases whenever there's an upcoming test of some sort and it never failed me.

*Shift to Ayanokoji's perspective*

She always chant my name whenever there's an upcoming examination or even quizzes

She always chant my name whenever there's an upcoming examination or even quizzes. I've been orchestrating her thoughts because she proved useful back then but I miscalculated her fanatical personality. She rendered enough protection from unnecessary attention that was pointed at me before but now it's starting to hunt me down. Maybe I'll eliminate her next.

*Shifts back to Alyssa's perspective*

"Did you mention my name?" Ayanokoji asked.

"Eeek! No! No! No... How long were you listening?!" I frantically replied.

"I just got here, then I heard you call my name so I initialized a conversation with you." He monotonously answered.

My mind won't focus on the exam if this conversation prolongs. Better cut this conversation off.

"I see, well it's nothing, just reviewing for the exam. Ehehe~"

"But my name isn't on the ex--"

"X IS EQUIVALENT TO NEGATIVE B PLUS MINUS THE SQUARE ROOT OF B SQUARED MINUS FOUR AC ALL OVER 2A."

I'm sorry my hubby but this is necessary for you and I to get together. For the meantime, I'll suffer in silence.

*Examination started*

*Examination ended*

Whooo. That was nerve-racking. That advanced studying was worthy. I think I might fall from my 10th position, but who cares. I can still be with my hubby and that's all that matters!