Chapter 11

"Yeah general told me that someone would come to collect something from him. He just didn't specify who it would be" the alpha said then added, "He's in his room. Let me show you guys the way"

The alpha opened the door wider for them to come inside. Seokjin got inside first and Jimin followed right after looking around curiously.
The place was very organized and clean inspite of only alphas living in there.

"Just sit in the lounge area for now . I'll just go and inform him" the alpha with dimples said guiding them to the lounge room. He then disappeared in a hallway.

There was a small table at the middle of the lounge room. The beta and the omega sat down around the table to wait for the alpha to come back.

Seokjin's eyes shot up almost instantly when he heard footsteps

Seokjin's eyes shot up almost instantly when he heard footsteps . But it was only the dimpled alpha.

"General is showering right now. Do you two mind waiting a little ?" the alpha asked.

The other two nodded their head telling the alpha that it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh and he told me to send the the one that needs his stuff a few minutes later" the alpha dropped the bomb much to Jimin's dismay .

"Oh ok" Seokjin answered sensing that his friend is too stunned to speak.

"In the meantime I can keep you company, if you don't mind" the alpha said sitting down on the opposite side of them .

"It'll be really kind of you uh.." Seokjin said but trailed off not knowing the name of the handsome alpha.

"Oh moon goddess! I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Namjoon. It's a pleasure to meet you two" Namjoon said flashing a smile. It physically hurt Seokjin to not raise his hand and  clutch his heart .

"The pleasure is ours . I'm Kim Seokjin and this is Park Jimin, my childhood friend" Seokjin introduced themselves. At the mension of his name Jimin snapped back to reality and awkwardly bowed his head at Namjoon who smiled and bowed back .

Namjoon and Seokjin got engaged in a conversation about the beauty of nature of Pocheon . On the other hand Jimin was dying inside from anxiety. Should he go now ? Or should he wait a little more? The tiny omega was confused.

Just then another alpha whom Jimin recognised from the other day when they met in the woods, walked into the lounge room.

"Ah Taehyung you came at the right time. Could you please show Jimin the way to general Jeon's room ?" Namjoon requested.

Taehyung nodded as he smiled at Jimin and told the omega to follow him. Jimin got up hesitantly. He glanced at Seokjin who gave him an apologetic smile and a thumbs up.

Look at the glaze :)