Memories

"Hmmm lets go put some naughty brats out there to sleep!" Jeff said in a very eager tone, Jeff then started to walk around looking to see if there was any nearby houses with any windows that were carelessly left open.

His eyes then scanned a certain interesting looking house. The house itself was about 3 stories tall, it was wide with a beautiful garden that dominated the front yard. Jeff's had noticed there appeared to be rows and rows of blood red roses. A strange thing he had also notice was these particular roses are in spiked vases with cages around them. Perhaps maybe to keep something or someone out of them.

"Maybe the owner of this house is some rich old weirdo. Eh I could care less." Jeff said in joyful yet sinister tone.

He then began to make his way to the side of the house hoping to spot an open window just about when all hoped seemed lost.......

Suddenly Jeff spotted it........ "jackpot!" He whispered under his breath." Well then it's time for for whoever this careless idiot is. to GO TO SLEEP"Jeff said in his mind in A very joyful/eager tone one you'd expect a kid getting ready to open presents on Christmas to have.

He then began to climb up the wall. Like a spider with spindley legs. Finally after climbing up to the window cil. He carefully made his way inside his potential victim's house the room Jeff was currently in appeared to look very familiar. Almost like his mind was trying to connect the dots but due to Jeff snapping all those years ago .  His mind lost the ability to think and feel like a human being.

The only way Jeff acted now after his transition to becoming a killer was a cold, ruthless,and uncaring person. Who's heart was hard as stone.

Who just wanted to make the world a better place well in his own twisted way at least. And also make everyone beautiful as him. Jeff just shrugged the feeling off and began to explore his potential preys room. On the shelf he had noticed that their were some soccer, baseball and basketball  trophies. "Strange" he pondered on deep in thought.

"Could've sworn that I had trophies that looked identical to these!" Jeff than picked one of the soccer trophies and began to examine it. He had noticed a very peculiar thing it had his name on it!

Suddenly Jeff's mind than connected all the pieces together! And in an instant he realized............

"Wait a minute! This is my old house! Jeff then began to remember everything so clearly now, he remembered the day him and his family moved to the neighborhood. Him and his brother going to the video store, the bullies, and the birthday party that changed it all.......

"Welcome home Jeffrey I've been waiting for you.