Unholy matrimony

"Yes Jeff?" She said sweetly. Jeff got up off the bed t and put on a pair of black boxers he then proceeded to get down on one knee."I should've asked you this a long time ago but now that we're together again after all these years I finally have the courage to ask you......... Jennifer jinx Williams would you be my bride?" "Oh Jeff yes! Yes! A million times yes!" She responded lovingly to her sweet Jeff's question.

The two killers decided to find a nearby chapel, kidnap a priest, and force the priest to unite them in holy matrimony.

Jinx pulled out her phone and went to google maps she then found a nearby chapel

She eagerly showed Jeff the location of the chapel it wasn't too far from his old neighborhood

Before they began to make their way their to the nearby chapel

They both realized they would need the proper clothes for this special occasion

Jeff remembered his parents room and found his parents wedding clothes from the 80s
Jeff's fathers suit had a leather blazer, a black/red colored tie, black dress pants, and unfortunately their were no shoes but luckily the shoes that Jeff was wearing looked pretty fancy his signature pair of black converse.

Jinx also found Jeff's mothers dress it had a sorta Madonna tone to it. It had a cropped leather jacket, a short white dress with a burgundy belt around it, a black headband with a red veil on it, red Fishnets , and similarly in Jeff's case no shoes but jinx had her signature pair of boots to wear with the outfit and accessory wise she had the choker.

After all for a wedding one must require something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. 

The only blue item the two killer lovers had were the color of their eyes and the star filled night sky

As soon as they made their way inside and found the priest and ambushed him at knifepoint.

"D-dearly beloved, were here today to celebrate the wedding of———Um what did you two day your names were again?" The priest asked in a fearful sheepish tone. "JEFF AND JINX" they loudly shouted their voices echoing off the chapel walls.

"Jeff and jinx" the old priest said

"Do you promise to have and to hold? For richer or poorer in sickness and in wealth? Till death do you part?" The priest said fearfully almost on the verge of tears
"We do!" The two killers responded eagerly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may k-kiss the bride." The priest said

Jeff then dipped jinx and planted a wet yet loving kiss on her lips he even managed to slip a little tongue in. She kissed back in a similar way

The two now married killers then began to kill the priest "go to sleep bitch!" Jeff said as he began to plunge his knife into the old priests chest."sweet dreams you old fuck!" Jinx said alongside Jeff after stabbing the old priest one hundred times the two killers weren't even bothered by the fact the priests blood soaked their wedding garments all they cared about now were their new lives together.

Jeff then proceeded to pick jinx up bridal style and walked out the chapel door "let's go home my killer bride!" Jeff said to her in a seductive tone

The two killers began to make their way home so they could get ready for their wedding night.