Character's Profile

THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE OTOME GAME "THE BLADE THAT FREES US".

THE HEROINE

Name: Saskia Fujihara

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Hair Color & Length: Long Blonde

Eye Color: Cerulean (A shade of Blue)

APPEARANCE:

Appearance: Saskia has wavy blonde hair that reaches her waist, and round, cerulean eyes

Appearance: Saskia has wavy blonde hair that reaches her waist, and round, cerulean eyes. Saskia has a petite stature which is often seen since she's shorter than most female students, and also fair-skinned. According to the reader and the original male leads, Saskia is often known as one of the most beautiful girls in the academy since she's the original heroine. Her outfit changes a lot but she usually wears light-colored dresses.

Background: A commoner who passed the scholarship program, Saskia Fujihara is one of the smartest Students of Florance Academy. Her beauty and kind personality attract all kinds of people. In the original game, she has 3 love interests.

Personality: Saskia is usually a kind and cheerful person. However, it's shown that she has to put up with most of the noble's antics and harassment even though she's uncomfortable with their behavior. She is forced to do so because of her role as the story's female lead, a role that doesn't allow her to be anything more than the 'Saskia Fujihara' meant to form bonds with four romantic male leads. The current then helps her fend the nasty nobles away and teaches them to respect Saskia more. Saskia herself grows to be more self-confident and rebels against her role. She is heavily implied to have a crush on the Reader and has the male lead's as her rival for the Reader's affection.

THE ALOOF LOVE INTEREST

Name: Akio Von NUESCHWANSTEIN

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Hair Color & Length: Short raven

Eye Color: Berry (A shade of Blue)

APPEARANCE: