2

"Isn't it remarkable, Y/N? This

world is full of so many

possibilities."

It's been a full month since you woke up in this strange place and frankly, you understood your situation easily. Though you had the same name here your looks, voice, skills, memories were far from different from the 'real' you.

This person was born with a golden spoon in her hands, this person was exceptionally beautiful, this person was a 7-year-old girl, this person is from a GAME.

Yeah, that's right a game you figured it out when one of the maids called you 'Lady De Arno' a surname you remember from the newly released otome game "The Blade That Frees Us". Though you didn't play the game you did check out the characters and plotline. At that time you thought the game was pretty and exciting, you planned to buy it and play it when your not so busy anymore but I guess Life loves fucking you up because now you're actually in the game.

It was hard, so HARD to accept your new reality, especially knowing that you're dead in your world and left your family and friends to mourn and it was weird to live without doing much considering the butler, maids, servants do everything for you but hey it gave you time to thoroughly think you're situation.

You somehow reincarnated to Astrea De Arno an ally to the Heroine but for some reason, your name was Y/N De Arno. You didn't know why it's your name and not the original character's name but for now, you just assumed it's because you reincarnated into her? Who knows.

'Thank god this body remembers etiquettes and manners because that would've been troublesome' You let out a sigh while putting down the teacup you were holding, you let your eyes wander around the greenhouse damn was it breathtaking. Beside you are two young adults that are maids serving you tea whenever you finish your cup of tea or offering you delicious snacks. The real owner of this body is quiet and aloof considering no one wondered why their 'lady' isn't interacting much which is good since you don't have the energy to talk to random people.

Since you haven't played the game you don't know anything besides the Character information and summary of the plot. You don't know what's gonna happen and you can't really do much so for now you're just going with the flow, maybe you could convince Astrea's Father to let you attend the Academy where the plot unfolds.

 "My Lady would you like some more tea?" A redhead maid politely asked while lifting the porcelain teapot, You shook you're head sideways indicating no which the maid nodded to putting down the teapot back on the table.You could always go with the flow of the story and learn from Astrea's Father but your curiosity took the best of you, You wanted to meet the Heroine and the villainess, why? Just because.

Without a word you stood up and started walking towards Astrea's bedroom, the two maids immediately following in your footsteps. Since you received Astrea's memories you pretty much know the Manor on the back of your hand, as you trudge through the hallways you can't help but still be in awe of how beautiful the details of the manor's walls are, it felt unreal. As you turn to a corner you spot the massive doors to Astrea's equally massive bedroom. A small smile makes its way to your face relieved that you finally arrived at your destination. The hallways are so long to the point where just walking from the bedrooms to the greenhouse is tiring, you silently praise all the worker's industriousness. You stood in front of the massive doors as the maids hurriedly open the doors for you, you entered while the maids stayed behind and shut the doors.

Though this body is still 7 year old all the servants show their immense respect to you and always hold you above everyone else which is crazy to you since in your world hierarchy isn't a common thing anymore. You walk up to the king-sized bed and laid down on the soft, cushioned mattress not caring about how it will wrinkle and mess up your knee-length dress. For now, you'll just go along with the story, until this body turn's 15 you'll somehow convince Duke De Arno to let you attend Florance Academy so you could watch the story unfold between the main characters without interfering that much until the destined time where you bump into the Heroine in the imperial palace. Yeah that'll do I mean this is your life now you can't take that much risks, you'll just go along the storyline and when the story finishes when the Heroine finally decides who to be with you can live your new life without any problems.

"My lady dinner is served" A voice interrupts your thoughts snapping you back into reality, crap looks like you've been too deep in thought you didn't notice the time go by. You stood up from the warm, soft bed and fixed your knee-length dress the best you can. You let out a deep breath before pushing the large doors open and stepping out. You'll make sure you won't ever have to spend this new life that whatever, whoever God gave you like you spent your last, You'll live a life where you don't have to worry about money or seeking for everyone's approval. You'll live this life for your own satisfaction and happiness, Yeah ..yeah that's a good goal, as you walk through the long hallways with maids following behind you a pleased smile appears on your face.

 Let's walk only on the flower road from now on.