Just a little bit about Rainbow...

So--if you didn't see my art story, then maybe you should go see it, because one of my paper arts has Rainbow on it, and it shows how they look like. 

Name: Rainbow

Their pronouns:

It could be she/her, or they/them. But I would be mostly referring to them as she.

Their location from birth:

???

Their age:

16yo

Their personality:

Rainbow is mostly a trickster, making fun of people, and any mortal beings. She rarely ever stays calm, or classy, unless it is not any mortal who is new and she hasn't met. She might seem like a great friend to be with, but if you make her jump or anything, then she could create a glitching mess. BUT, that rarely ever happens. Unless she loses her potions, then it would be impossible to create one of those problems. But if you still do decide to be her friend, then she could give less of a shit about you. You're dead? Whatever. Doesn't really matter. Guess we'll have to make a new one.

Parents, or family:

None

Any powers:

Yes. In fact, she could teleport using her glitching self, and warp through reality. But that's really all she could do unless the void gives her another potion to do something else.

What the heck, a void:

Yup. She originally, made herself, in the ???, or the void. So I guess she got really creative. The void also gave her some potions and stuff, that is infinite, so it can never run out, UNLESS, it comes in contact with a mortal being. So if any mortal being touches her potions, then the whole existence will evaporate, causing it to start back to the void.

Anything else we should know:

Nah, nothing much.