Night routine of reader... (1)

3rd POV

"Phew... good thing I made it back without having to hide in the garbage this time.."

You set down your stuff on the desk, clattering it all over trying to keep it still. Soon, after relaxing a bit, you sat down, stretching yourself muttering, "It sure is hard to live in secret.." You then reached out for the remote, turning on your nearly worn-out tv.

"BTTTT--Don't be amused, it's just the news. Today, a girl in her--BTTT-" The tv tried to speak fluently, but instead, buzzes and wrinkles came out of the speakers, causing you to get angry.

"Tch..cmon, I swear I fixed this yesterday.." You said, clearly pissed off. Without warning, your hands flashed a light blue tone before you lifted it up, striking a couple of lightning bolts towards the tv, hoping it would work in success.

It didn't.

The tv just broke down even more, before it exploded into a couple of flames, causing you to act fast, dropping a couple of gallons of water on top while forming out of thin air.

"Greeatt...First, it was my secret food storage, then, it was the pee attack, and NOW--my tv?! Wow, what else can go wrong besides nothing?" You huffed, throwing the remote at your piss-painted wall, out of anger.

Then, you saw your companion from the corner of your eye come towards you. Your cat then did a mini-cat walk in front of you, while climbing up your leg, biting on it with its tiny but sharp teeth.

"Ow-! What the heck was that for?" You asked while picking up your cat, slowly petting its head while you were silently cursing in your mind.

Then, your cat couldn't help but be a brat, when they grasped onto your finger with their baby claws, causing you to flinch as you moved that hand away from them.

"That's not nice." You firmly hissed while still petting your cat with your other hand, afraid to hurt its fragile body.

5 minutes of silence later...

You were about to drift to sleep on your smelly and broken-down couch, when you suddenly heard a loud knocking on the door, causing your head to turn towards it, making you pissed off once again. Carefully setting down your sleeping cat on the couch, you walked towards the door, once again hearing the loud knocks, which sounded harsher this time. You then, carefully, opened the door.

"What?"

You didn't realize the angry person who was standing before you was your landlord.

"Y/N! You still didn't pay rent for about 4 months!! Which is way past the due date!" He shouted, pointing to a piece of paper he was wiggling around in the air.

You see, your landlord was a very, very short man, so it was quite funny seeing him rant on about money stuff while he was almost below your knees. He was also bald and wore a messy tie with some swagger jeans. His nose was too big as well. And his eyebrows were always furrowed. He also has 2 kids and a wife?? Talk about bad luck to those people. Sending blessings.

"Ha..sorry, Tim. I was just so busy with, other stuff besides rent." You said in a quite sassy tone before almost shutting the door once again.

"But! Don't worry, I will get it done in another 4 months?"

"4 months..? 4 months?! That is way too far!" Tim said as he fixed his tie before he started to tap his paper with his pen.

"Alright, then when do you want it due?" You asked, more annoyed.

Tim then clicked his pen's tip before he started to do circular motions on the paper, before showing it to you.

"You see? You have till 1 month to pay back all this money you have to offer. And then you'll be in the clear, got it?"

You squinted at the paper, before seeing the circled number that was below Tim's thumb.

"2--$2,000?" You checked the paper again, seeing the same number circled, $2,000.

"Really? Do I have to owe all of this money!? Pft- this is more than the cost of this building!"

"Well then, you should've thought before not paying rent for 4 months past the due. This is your fault, and you have to fix it."

"Dammit.." You muttered under your breath before you replied, still tired, "Fine..fine. I'll pay when the due date comes. Now please leave so I and my cat can sleep in peace."

He nodded before waddling away with his tiny feet, and you then almost slammed the door shut before remembering your sleeping cat, so you carefully closed the door tight before walking back to the couch, laying down parallel to your cat, as you drifted to sleep, still cursing in your mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was so short :(

But I tried to make this part quality over quantity so that basically means I took more time polishing my writing skills instead of actually writing the story more. Do you think I should continue this, or just write the other parts with more story than quality? Or should I make the other parts longer and also have good quality, cause that'll take a long time but it'll be worth it. You could tell me, cause idk what to do :'(

And also! What name should the reader's cat be? :o