3||My Girlfriend

Ceah: *SHOOK*

San: "Breathe Rawrr"

I ran to class....

Ceah: "RIAAAAAAAA~~~ "

That poor girl who was lying on desk resting herself woke up and she looked at me with a face mouthing "what?"

Ceah: "CODE ALERT!"

Ria: "WHERE??!!!"

Ceah: "HE TOUCHED ME..." *shows the post*

Ria: "Wah you two look so cute together!"

I saw San entered the class with a huge smirk on his face....fuck fuck fuck

Ceah: "I WILL KILL HIM-"

Ria: "What don't !" *holds back-*

Ceah: "If not here I will kill him at home!"

Ria: "WHATTTTTT!!!"

Ceah: "I am living with him he is my Dad's friend's Son"

Ria: "OHMY WHATTTTTT???!!! LOLLL you just got here met your old classmate and he is your crush AND now you are living with him and he kissed you on the cheek WAHHH"

Ceah: "Keep it down its the second time!"

Ria: "WHAT!!! When was first time?"

Ceah: "At Woo's party he got to know and ....."

Ria: "I can't believe this..."

Ceah: "Neither Can I?"

..............................................................................................

A few days passed ...and San always kept biting Ceah and Ceah always bit San back for all his actions...until one day...

San: "Hoii Shorty!"

I turned back to see him running to me and I looked up at him with a confused face...

Ceah: "What?"

San: "I am having a basketball match tomorrow be there!"

Ceah: "I ain't coming bye..."

San: "If you don't come I won't play properly"

Ceah: "Whatever"

San: "BE THERE!" *shouts*

He always troubled her...and whenever San was always clinging to her she got death glares from his fans...Don't even know what got into San suddenly he ended up inviting her for a basket ball match...

.........................................................................

//Match Day

I entered the class to see the class was empty...everyone must have gone to see the match

Professor: "Oh Ceah...No one is here so I won't be taking class today...You can do whatever you want!"

Ceah: "Sure Sir!"

I took out some books to read but it was too boring...I starting packing my things to go home until two girls entered the class...

girl1: "We will surely lose!"

girl2: "Is he nuts? How can someone play that bad? Its disappointing!!!"

Really San? Is he going to keep his word and play bad?

......................................................................................................

San||