7||Giving a chance

Ceah||

I just stood in front of the bridge trying to jump-I was so done...I was hurt by the same person multiple times that made me think I am someone that no one wants...I was devastated...I was about to jump then- I was pulled down...

???: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

I looked up to see that he was San's friend Seonghwa...I started crying even more...

Seonghwa: "YAHHHH DON'T CRY!!!"

he screamed and I started crying even more...

Seonghwa: *oh god* "Yah Ceah What happened?"

Ceah: "I want to die-" *going to jump again*

Seonghwa: "ARE YOU CRAZYYY????" *pulls her back*

Ceah: "............"

Seonghwa: "I am assuming this is because of San"

Ceah: *nods*

Seonghwa: "You know I am like your big brother right? You can trust me"

Ceah: *explains everything*

Seonghwa: "I am sure San also likes you Ceah but he doesn't want to get hurt so he is avoiding people" 

Seonghwa hugs her and comforts her like she is his own sister...

Ceah: "I..."

Seonghwa: "Now where will you stay? You can live in the mansion with us..."

Ceah: "I-...don't want to trouble you..."

Seonghwa: "Its fine Your big bro is by your side..." *assuring Ceah*

Right at that time Yunho pops out of nowhere behind them...

Ceah: "I-...Y-un-ho..."

Yunho: "I just happened to over hear and see what just happened ...Sorry.... but You are only giving chance for Seonghwa to be your brother what about me?" *pouts*

Ceah: "You can be~" *smiles*

Seonghwa: "Oh you smiled..."

Ceah forgot her thoughts about dying...now she had two brothers...lovely brothers......Both of them took her to the mansion and Wooyoung who left the party was in panic calling her friends to see if she was found...he was already in the mansion and was almost about to cry...when he saw Ceah he just runs to her to see if she was alright...He was very glad that she was safe...He hugs her immediately letting his tears out...

Ceah: "Woo I am fine..."

Wooyoung: "You are not going near San again okay?"

Ceah: *nods*

Wooyoung calls Ria and Jungkook to inform she is safe .......

...............................................................................

//1 Week later

San didn't attend university for a week now ... he always stayed at home...He didn't meet his members either...He was bored, sad, angry with himself for what he did...he felt like he was missing something important in life...he finally realized he loved her...but he was too late...but still wanted her back...

Ceah was also down for that whole week...Not seeing him at the university made her sad...she wondered how he was doing-but she didn't want to fall for him ever again...she kept telling herself that San wasn't the one for her anymore...

..................................................................................

Ria: "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!~"